Best image for the Solo2

Status
Not open for further replies.

YipMan

Vu+ User
The best of the rest? What other images have U tested? For me BH2.0.2E is good enough, but 2.0.3 is not. It's speed and hyperspace is due to the less number of useful plugins embedded ( compared to 2.0.2) and it has definite problems with a hardware and software due to the new Linux kernel used.
Hi my friend
At the moment I have no problem, I have my way to use this image, sincerely I find more fluid than VTI

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Thanks guys i installed the Blackhole 2.0.2 meoboot Revenge to try and im well pleased with it, installing things like HDD ************ etc: were real handy, so far its Rock Stable on all CHs.

I edited your post. If you don't know why, Read Forum Rules, Please!

NickZ

Vu+ User
These are the best images I am using. Moreover, they can be updated online pretty well. The only thing you must remember is making BH full backup. After updating of Meoboot images you can be unable to boot. Don't panic! Restore BH from backup and all will be OK :dance: I like Meoboot, don't remove it from BH, please!
61699423138f.jpg

NickZ

Vu+ User
Hi Matrix 10,
I installed them for experimental purposes to determine which is (or will be) most suitable for me. Particularly, I have compared booting time ( from pressing OK in meoboot menu till channel picture appearance) of all images above. The results are: BH 2.0.2 (from flash) - 28 s, other images from SSD: Spa - 26 s, VIX -29 s, ATV- 24 s. Conclusions: the boot-time values is much shorter than those in Vu+ Ultimate (around 1 minute), there is no significant difference between the values of the boot-time for the images, there is no a significant difference between the times from flash and SSD.
P.S. I tried to install very interesting and customizable skin My Metrix HD on BH2.0.2, but when trying to open customization plugin I saw warning message that it is incompatible with BH images. Very pity! It looks fine on PBnigma. I know you are a skin master, but I like black and white and MX-5 BH skin is the only one suitable for me. I need a customizable skin. Is it possible to adjust My Metrix HD for BH?

Shiro

BH-C
STOP !!
All the images have their own positive sides and everyone have his own preferences.

This kind of thread is a nonsense and can only generate flames.

There is not a race between teams and all have to respect the work of all the teams.

For this reason this kind of threads about the "better" image will be no more accepted in this board.

Closed.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi Matrix 10,
I installed them for experimental purposes to determine which is (or will be) most suitable for me. Particularly, I have compared booting time ( from pressing OK in meoboot menu till channel picture appearance) of all images above. The results are: BH 2.0.2 (from flash) - 28 s, other images from SSD: Spa - 26 s, VIX -29 s, ATV- 24 s. Conclusions: the boot-time values is much shorter than those in Vu+ Ultimate (around 1 minute), there is no significant difference between the values of the boot-time for the images, there is no a significant difference between the times from flash and SSD.
P.S. I tried to install very interesting and customizable skin My Metrix HD on BH2.0.2, but when trying to open customization plugin I saw warning message that it is incompatible with BH images. Very pity! It looks fine on PBnigma. I know you are a skin master, but I like black and white and MX-5 BH skin is the only one suitable for me. I need a customizable skin. Is it possible to adjust My Metrix HD for BH?

Unfortunately this is not my skin
Well, I do not want to do anything with skins that I have not make.
Besides this skin for me personally has very little value.
It looks like some of my starting skins many years ago.

Maybe if it's some impressive nice and good skin work
I will modify for the BH image ,
but a pair of black backgrounds, to me it does not leave any
impression.

But that's the thing you users have to choose what you personaly like.

Matrix10

Administrator
I wrote a little at the same time with my frind Shiro.

I agree that such discussions can not bring anything positive
except conflict.
I think everyone for himself has to choose what suits him best.

To add to all this

We have good relationships with most teams if not all
and we want to keep it that way.
The user decides on the image and other
What is good for one may not be for another and vice versa.

So we are not going to let some conflicting discussions on this topic.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.