BH 2.0.7.3

Pedro C

Vu+ User
Hi

Just updated my Solo2 to the new BH 2.0.7.3 online. You can use your previous personnal backup with no issues whatsoever. Thank you Black Hole team !!

Cheers

yummer

BH Lover
It looks like the Facebook getting over vuplus-community :(
I don't use Facebook at all and I'm very happy with it but I do prefer to be informed about the updates on this forum, not on the Facebook :D
The team usually post it up when they get time on forum as well...you have to remember they have personal commitments aswell

Matrix10

Administrator
It looks like the Facebook getting over vuplus-community :(
I don't use Facebook at all and I'm very happy with it but I do prefer to be informed about the updates on this forum, not on the Facebook :D

No,

but this time it was unclear if the VU + made a complete or partial update for the new file formats.
So let's wait for further development.

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
Has anyone tested if CrossEPG is working with BH 2.7.1.3 as mine does not seems to working at the moment. I have updated several times by its bit of hit and miss at the moment.

sidTM

Vu+ User
Has anyone tested if CrossEPG is working with BH 2.7.1.3 as mine does not seems to working at the moment. I have updated several times by its bit of hit and miss at the moment.

Working fine with me buddy

I'm using openTv and it's all good :)

Max

BH Lover
From time I post my request wishing that sooner or later someone of the Vu/BH Team will fix this problem.
Version after version the compatibility with .srt subtitles muxed inside an .mkv file is gone.
Since 2.0.7.x first release, I'm able to select in the subs menu list, but only the first subs track appear (usually the forced track).
No way to show or enable other subs tracks.
I hope BH Team will check it, and maybe take a look to OpenViX image, where all works fine, subs tracks are recognized, demuxed and played on tv screen correctly.
This is for me the only CON on BH image.

Xhoan Lee

Vu+ Newbie
I do not know if I am the only one having problems but a week ago I started to have some problems with the reaction to the remote control, and I do not know why. my receiver is vu+solo2 and I kept it always updated with the last possible version. Do anyone of you have the same problem? Sorry if this is not the right place to ask such questions.