BH 2.0.7.3

Pedro C

Vu+ User
I do not know if I am the only one having problems but a week ago I started to have some problems with the reaction to the remote control, and I do not know why. my receiver is vu+solo2 and I kept it always updated with the last possible version. Do anyone of you have the same problem? Sorry if this is not the right place to ask such questions.

No problems with mine whatsoever. Have you tried changing the batteries ??

billis2

Vu+ Newbie
hi update BH 2.0.73 new driver and play very good mms:// wma picture(video) but no sound in channels why;

Xhoan Lee

Vu+ Newbie
thank you very much. I could not really believe it. It was so simple and I thought only of complicated things. I really could not believe it that it was the batteries......Thanks again and again for your wonderful effort "Black Hole Team"

popss

Vu+ Newbie
I do not know if I am the only one having problems but a week ago I started to have some problems with the reaction to the remote control, and I do not know why. my receiver is vu+solo2 and I kept it always updated with the last possible version. Do anyone of you have the same problem? Sorry if this is not the right place to ask such questions.

Having same prob on BH 2.0.8.1 on solo2