BH 2.1.7 to 3.0.3 update (preserve settings) VU+ Solo2

AlexWilMac

Here I can't help you: I don't even consider a STB to browse the Internet, as I'm surrounded by computers and I don't even like smartphones for this aim, imagine a STB...
In my view, a receiver must work as a receiver and a PVR.

Michale

Vu+ Newbie
The URL I want to access is streaming media (IPTV). It requires a user ID and password then just streams constantly.

I was able to connect and pair a Logitech K810 BT keyboard after installing the BT extensions. However, when I type any key I just get the letter g.

Mick12334

You don't use your keyboard, in Opera, you use the onscreen version.
It's probably on g and everytime you press the keyboard you're selecting it.

Michale

Vu+ Newbie
When I open Opera an OSD pops up to enter the URL. I can do this OK.

When I get to the target URL I get a login box (ID and password) on the Web page. At this point I could not get the OSD to appear. I can select the login box by using a mouse pointer but I cannot get the OSD to pop up. This is why I tried the BT keyboard. How can I access the OSD at this point please?

Michale

Vu+ Newbie
Can anyone confirm how to use the OSD as above or which BT keyboards work with the VU+ SOlo2 and OBH?

I found there is a VU+ QWERTY remote which has a built-in keyboard - will it work with OBH?

Michale

Vu+ Newbie
Hmm, no answer. OK, so it seems that the answer is no. Going back to my original problem (keyboard input) it seems the best thing is to go back to an original image as the VU+ QWERTY remote with built-in keyboard is likely to work with that. Thanks to those who tried to help.