Black Hole 2.1.4 B solo

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
Have just flashed this new image and restored my personal back up. When I wanted to pen up TsMedia, the whole system froze and I could not use any functions. The only way out was to unplug power supply and restart. Now I have uninstalled directly from box via FTP and all is functioning well.

fooz

Vu+ Newbie
Hello: i have a problem with the 2.1.4 and 2.1.4 B image

The showbar info doesn´t appear when change the event. Has anybody the same problem? the configuration on my receiver is OK --> (Show Infobar On Change Event: YES)

i wait your answers. Best regards

Maroono

Vu+ Newbie
my solo is still freezing... after 2 or 3 hours of work it restarts

thank you for your improvement but we need another image upddate

best regards

vitalyablack

Vu+ Newbie
Good afternoon! Dear admins, test firmware one day, the problems are not observed. The question is, why overloading the receiver unnecessary features, the processor runs at full capacity, this program crashes. Can take the old firmware and put the new drivers and happiness once again returns to users.)))

Juan gaudiano

Vu+ Newbie
Hello

I have the problem with all the bh images i have tried, when I start the media player it get's stuck with the thinking circle.

Does anyone has this problem?

I have tried different media players and with all i get the same result as well as different bh images.

Thanks in advance for your support

Currently i have bh 2.1.4b with vu+ solo

Snowshoe

Vu+ Newbie
my advise to anyone having problems with cif mounts and media player: go back to 2.1.0
it's the best and working perfectly

fooz

Vu+ Newbie
anybody is agree that BH 2.1.0 is the best version? i have a lot of crashes with the 2.1.4 and 2.1.4B.... ;((

Snowshoe

Vu+ Newbie
anybody is agree that BH 2.1.0 is the best version? i have a lot of crashes with the 2.1.4 and 2.1.4B.... ;((

well the only way is to try and see for yourself :) then let us know, because for me 2.1.0 has been working great so far!