Black Hole 2.1.4 B solo

fooz

Vu+ Newbie
Levi what version of BH you recommend me for my Vu + Solo? dont you have the problem of info bar on change event? best regards

levi

Levi what version of BH you recommend me for my Vu + Solo? dont you have the problem of info bar on change event? best regards
I don't have solo but I have solo2 solo se and zero i use latest BH image and not problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redi

Vu+ Newbie
Hello.
I have a VU+ Solo.
Yersterday i installed BH 2.1.4, but USB DVB-T Avermedia A867 SKY with BLUE LED does not work. Previously with BH 1.7.9 worked wonderfully.
Can anyone help me what to do.

redi

Vu+ Newbie
OK. I think that solves the problem.
I installed the USB drivers again and for the moment is working normally. Let's wait and hope that will work.

ah_1st

Vu+ Newbie
i have a vu solo pro (china) can i try this image or it will damage it (((( the seller tell me not to flash image outside his site )))) what to do

Mito

Administrator
i have a vu solo pro (china) can i try this image or it will damage it (((( the seller tell me not to flash image outside his site )))) what to do
Read our board rules, no support for clones here!

You are banned for a week!

vitalyablack

Vu+ Newbie
Month look, the picture is good, the image is stable, dopolnitelno plugins do not use. Thanks to the developers! Waiting for a new image.))))