Black Hole 3.0.0 Vu+ Solo4k OE 3

Matrix10

Administrator
Of course, these are the possible errors due to non-existing circular-LNB.
but error is not present on other channels with circular polarization.
So the list is not 100% OK, so it looks,some data channels or not ?

Still, it is interesting that I have no problem with ZAP and your list after dreamboxedit upload,
dreamboxedit have remove this data ??? channels, without service reference.
Does someone else who has a similar installation can also test 36E circular polarization.

Last edited:

jeeriko

Vu+ Newbie
i know I haven't cleaned my bouquets long time, but those empty spaces occurred today after I did satellite rescan.
And I tried to zap on freshly scanned channels through satellite list not through bouquets! Box still crash.
I'll do new scan for all satellites and will make new bouquets. ... BUT don't think that error is there.

Matrix10

Administrator
i know I haven't cleaned my bouquets long time, but those empty spaces occurred today after I did satellite rescan.
And I tried to zap on freshly scanned channels through satellite list not through bouquets! Box still crash.
I'll do new scan for all satellites and will make new bouquets. ... BUT don't think that error is there.

I think also not but if I cannot test , then everything is possible.

in writeDataProc
procData["polarisation"].append(pol_table[int(feParms["polarisation"])])

Personally I think it is a problem with reading the channel with circular polarization
Are you able to receive any channel with circular polarization with FastZap without crash ?

Matrix10

Administrator
Try this settings list
Is Your List but i have use dreamboxedit to filter errors.

Attachments

• Vu Settings-dbedit.zip
    127.1 KB · Views: 23

enrico001uk

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, super image thanks for hard work.

I have configured my image which has taken a lot of time but during this process xbmc has now stopped loading up.

My question is is it possible to re-install xbmc manually as I dont really wanna re-flash

thanks guys

Does anyone know if this is possible?

thanks

jeeriko

Vu+ Newbie
I believe that BH coder wil look to this Bug
and if necessary, notify VU +.
Hey
I have done some more studies. Problem appears when you scan channels using circular right/left option. When i change satellite configuration to universal and scan satellite, then zaping works, when change to user defined, LOF/H to 10750, scan manually with option "vertical" then zaping works. When scan manually with option "circular right" then box crash on zap.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hey
I have done some more studies. Problem appears when you scan channels using circular right/left option. When i change satellite configuration to universal and scan satellite, then zaping works, when change to user defined, LOF/H to 10750, scan manually with option "vertical" then zaping works. When scan manually with option "circular right" then box crash on zap.

We'll try to provide information to VU + dev team.

DamacFunkin

Vu+ Newbie
Further to the problems I was having with Blackhole XBMC (quarter screen) and Blackhole media player (stretching letterbox mkv to full screen) I have now found that Mediaplayer is playing back 24fps 1080p mkv & 30fps mkv TV shows at 50hz instead of 60hz with my settings set to 2160 Multi, Causing jerky playback, if I choose 60hz then the files play correctly.
VTi also didn't have this problem.