Black Hole 3.0.0 Vu+ Solo4k OE 3

DamacFunkin

Vu+ Newbie
No the unit won't support 25hz or 30hz at 2160p resolution, 24hz maybe for ripped movies, and even if it did support 30hz at 2160p I bet my life your set isn't HDCP 2.2.
I'm sorry but your 4k TV was born a dinasour.
Either use at 1080p or buy a new 4k TV which is HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 capable.

pinkfl

Vu+ Newbie
I have only this satellite 36E with circular polarization, other are linear. and box crash on every channel from 36E
The same problem only on 36E-stb crash on all channels. On astra 19,4.9 and hotbird 19 everything is ok. How solve this problem for newbie like me?

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Hi dear Artorius, 0.8 Thor sat History HD Turkish language not support pid not work, but to another recivers working, did you know why not support

Sent from my iPhone 6s
I can not test that satellite to give you a definitive answer but this box is new and there are still many bugs to resolve.
If I was to guess maybe an entry is needed in the lamedb file.

jeeriko

Vu+ Newbie
The same problem only on 36E-stb crash on all channels. On astra 19,4.9 and hotbird 19 everything is ok. How solve this problem for newbie like me?
telnet to box and use this command:
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-fastzapsupport - experimental-git20121128-r125-bh13-bsp5 --force-depends

vilyvv

Vu+ Newbie
Hello. It's there someone how tried to update image (black hole 3.0) from addons->online black hole image update. After update when ask me to make reboot, my vu+ got frozen and image didn't start. It has happened to someone else? Best regards!

arslanplaza

Vu+ Newbie
I can not test that satellite to give you a definitive answer but this box is new and there are still many bugs to resolve.
If I was to guess maybe an entry is needed in the lamedb file.
Lamedb good work to another recivers ,
Turkish language problem have only vu plus series recivers, ı hope this bugd are repaired we wait this 3years and not work for vuplus recivers, Is that the hardware can be? Thanks too, Please take care this problem thanks too

Sent from my iPhone 6s

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Hello. It's there someone how tried to update image (black hole 3.0) from addons->online black hole image update. After update when ask me to make reboot, my vu+ got frozen and image didn't start. It has happened to someone else? Best regards!
Maybe you missed the posts just before yours ? The one with the big red message ??

gsm350

Vu+ Newbie
Warning! Hi, not only system Update, if someone wanna install plugins (not all) will be also installed all other stuff like engima2 u.s.w. like system updatem, after then GSOD!

rocuelo

Vu+ User
Warning! Hi, not only system Update, if someone wanna install plugins (not all) will be also installed all other stuff like engima2 u.s.w. like system updatem, after then GSOD!
YES... U RIGHT....

I try to install the media portal plugin, lastest version and I should to re-flash again the BH image.... :(

champ

Vu+ Newbie
I also downloaded and installed the the startup service via addons and after that box blocked. Had to install image again.

Regards ad thanks

DamacFunkin

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, if I try to record by pressing the actual record button I get GSD stating permanent time shift plugin as the fault.
If I turn time shift off it works fine.

Ev0

Admin
Hello, if I try to record by pressing the actual record button I get GSD stating permanent time shift plugin as the fault.
If I turn time shift off it works fine.
What version of permanent time shift have you installed ?

I'm using the version from the BH addon's server and have had 0 issue's.