Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.2 (media-tree)

mlatif

Vu+ Newbie
Stable and best image, only problem date and time are not updated from satellite TP as in previous 1.7.1 was not having date and time (automatically update) problem
Maria Latif

a911

The BH Lover
THE PROBLEM WHEN I FORMAT MY USB (sys linux)
i go to meoboot
and this msg apears
sorry it seems that there are not linx formattd devices mounted on your Vu+ to install meoboot you need alinx formatted part1 devic click on the green button to format your device
dnt show my usb
and no think happen

1st Format USB in Fat32!
2nd Format USB using image format!

a911

The BH Lover
Stable and best image, only problem date and time are not updated from satellite TP as in previous 1.7.1 was not having date and time (automatically update) problem
Maria Latif

It will update!
Just wait for few mints and chose a news channel it should work!

Lincsat

Vu+ User
I'm starting to get a lot of Green screens now after the box has been online for several Hours. It happens when I try to look at the system info (Blue-Yellow) or devices manager (Blue-Blue). I also notice that the Swap file shows as inactive and will not activate and Hard Disk standby resets to 10 minutes (I had set it to 30 minutes before).

It almost looks like the box isn't seeing the HDD properly but I can play back a recording OK.

Edit: Attached Rar'd crashlog

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1328706940.rar
    3.7 KB · Views: 17

a911

The BH Lover
I'm starting to get a lot of Green screens now after the box has been online for several Hours. It happens when I try to look at the system info (Blue-Yellow) or devices manager (Blue-Blue). I also notice that the Swap file shows as inactive and will not activate and Hard Disk standby resets to 10 minutes (I had set it to 30 minutes before).

It almost looks like the box isn't seeing the HDD properly but I can play back a recording OK.

Edit: Attached Rar'd crashlog

Have U installed another skin or incompatible plug-in?

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Have U installed another skin or incompatible plug-in?

Had installed and then un-installed the Wall_HD Skin for BH1.7.0, now using default. Only installed plugins are Cool TV Guide V5.5.0 which I rarely use, E2 LSK Free Memory and ***** Info which can't be discusssed anyway. None of which would explain the problem.

a911

The BH Lover
Had installed and then un-installed the Wall_HD Skin for BH1.7.0, now using default. Only installed plugins are Cool TV Guide V5.5.0 which I rarely use, E2 LSK Free Memory and ***** Info which can't be discusssed anyway. None of which would explain the problem.

Remove E2 LSK Free Memory!
Set up swap file,,,same as ram size or 120!
Re install Cool-TV V5.5.0!
Re install E2 LSK F. Memory!

After reading the crash log, most the problems are coming from memory, how many EPG provider U have!
I would recommend to Dload Epg manually ,rather than automatic!

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Remove E2 LSK Free Memory!
Set up swap file,,,same as ram size or 120!
Re install Cool-TV V5.5.0!
Re install E2 LSK F. Memory!

After reading the crash log, most the problems are coming from memory, how many EPG provider U have!
I would recommend to Dload Epg manually ,rather than automatic!

I have only 2 EPG providors. When the problem is happening, like now, it is not activating the swapfile, I can't delete or change anything from the menu, I can only delete it from FTP.

I will try removing and re-installing the other plugins and see what happens, like I said, it can be online for several Hours before the problem manifests. The problem did not happen with BH 1.6.6 with the same plugins and EPG providors - does this image use more RAM or handle it differently?

a911

The BH Lover
I have only 2 EPG providors. When the problem is happening, like now, it is not activating the swapfile, I can't delete or change anything from the menu, I can only delete it from FTP.

I will try removing and re-installing the other plugins and see what happens, like I said, it can be online for several Hours before the problem manifests. The problem did not happen with BH 1.6.6 with the same plugins and EPG providors - does this image use more RAM or handle it differently?

I would install BH 1.7.2 @Flash,,,with minimum plug-in and functions!
Then install meoboot @USB,,,and install BH 1.7.2 @USB Flash and add, what so ever U like, of plugins, picons,,,,epg,,,etc!!
Always,Make Personal BH BKup,,,use it when ever U install a new image@ USB Flash!

This way I do for the last few years!
And working fine!

Lincsat

Vu+ User
I would install BH 1.7.2 @Flash,,,with minimum plug-in and functions!
Then install meoboot @USB,,,and install BH 1.7.2 @USB Flash and add, what so ever U like, of plugins, picons,,,,epg,,,etc!!
Always,Make Personal BH BKup,,,use it when ever U install a new image@ USB Flash!

This way I do for the last few years!
And working fine!

I always keep regular backups. I don't use Meoboot or USB. Never had any problems before BH 1.7.0, only had problems with the newer "More Stable" kernel images :)

a911

The BH Lover
I always keep regular backups. I don't use Meoboot or USB. Never had any problems before BH 1.7.0, only had problems with the newer "More Stable" kernel images :)

Ok fine!
Then its a "system" plug in issue!
Start with clean BH image!
When U re install the BH Personal Bkup,,,say NO to plug-ins installations!

Have Fun!
RgdZ
a911