Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.2 (media-tree)

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Ok fine!
Then its a "system" plug in issue!
Start with clean BH image!
When U re install the BH Personal Bkup,,,say NO to plug-ins installations!

Have Fun!
RgdZ
a911

I don't think that's it M8 as the Personal Backup didn't transfer from the Previous Kernel - I fully rebuilt from a clean BH1.7.2 a couple of days ago.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Working fine now. I changed keyboard to event 0 instead of Remote Control. That left only Mouse on Remote Control and Web browser working fine now. Thanks all for your help.
May I add to my reply that the Web Browser is working fine with a USB Keyboard/Mouse too. I changed Mouse to mouse1 and Keyboard to USB Keyboard.

tango110

Vu+ User
webbrowser dosen't work corretly, you can start it and exit and nothing else. can't write in url line can't start keyboard, can't access menu's = you can't do anything
so no use for webbrowser at this release.

hanso77

Vu+ Newbie
webbrowser dosen't work corretly, you can start it and exit and nothing else. can't write in url line can't start keyboard, can't access menu's = you can't do anything
so no use for webbrowser at this release.
I used webbrowser arora on my uno with BH 1.7.2. but the problem is that the free space in flash is very low, so i used a work around that solve the problem. I installed the 1.7.2. on the flash then with meoboot i installed the 1.7.2. on 2GB usb key with webbrowser and all the plugin a like and all work fine with no free space problem.

I think work the same also for vu+ duo.

Ciao

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys

I am using BH 1.7.2 in Flash as well as in Meoboot. Now my problem is with CEC. I have a Sony Bravia LCD 40" EX400. The CEC was working fine with last image BH 1.6.6 installed on my DUO. Now with BH 1.7.2 I am having problem of wakeup - VU+duo as well as the TV. I have to use the back switch to turn the Duo as well as the TV = ON.
My CEC is as follows:-
HDMI CEC enabled : Yes
Set VU device name : VU+ Duo
Choose TV HDMI input : HDMI 1
Choose A/V Receiver HDMI input: No A/V receiver
TV on - > VU+ Activity: VU wakeup
TV standby => VU+ Activity: VU standby
VU on => TV activity: TV wakeup
VU Standby => TV Activity: TV Standby
VU deepstandby = > TV activity : TV Standby

TV Power ON:
TV power OFF:
Use TV remote control: Yes
Active Source reply on: Yes
Serial Log enabled: NO ( I even tried this option to Yes) but no luck

Am I doing something wrong guy - Pls help.

Rgds
Supermario

Mito

Administrator
Hi Guys

I am using BH 1.7.2 in Flash as well as in Meoboot. Now my problem is with CEC. I have a Sony Bravia LCD 40" EX400. The CEC was working fine with last image BH 1.6.6 installed on my DUO. Now with BH 1.7.2 I am having problem of wakeup - VU+duo as well as the TV. I have to use the back switch to turn the Duo as well as the TV = ON.
My CEC is as follows:-
HDMI CEC enabled : Yes
Set VU device name : VU+ Duo
Choose TV HDMI input : HDMI 1
Choose A/V Receiver HDMI input: No A/V receiver
TV on - > VU+ Activity: VU wakeup
TV standby => VU+ Activity: VU standby
VU on => TV activity: TV wakeup
VU Standby => TV Activity: TV Standby
VU deepstandby = > TV activity : TV Standby

TV Power ON:
TV power OFF:
Use TV remote control: Yes
Active Source reply on: Yes
Serial Log enabled: NO ( I even tried this option to Yes) but no luck

Am I doing something wrong guy - Pls help.

Rgds
Supermario
Your settings seem to be OK.
Try to verify if your Duo is connected to the HDMI 1 port on your TV or it's connected to another port.

PS: I deleted your previous post ;)

harryoz

Vu+ Newbie
How can I do full backup to USB, when I go to full backup I only get HDD to select, but I want to also select backup to USB.
what do I do wrong?

Thanks for GREAT 1.7.2 IMAGE

Mito

Administrator
How can I do full backup to USB, when I go to full backup I only get HDD to select, but I want to also select backup to USB.
what do I do wrong?

Thanks for GREAT 1.7.2 IMAGE
Did you tryed to change device with the left or right arrow?
If you did it and /media/usb/ didn't appeared, maybe your usb stick is not mounted by BH Devices Manager or it hasn't enough space to save the backup.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<

bluechris

Vu+ Newbie
Strangely i went to Extensions Management in Software Management and it told me there are 21 updates!!!
Im with 1.7.2 but im not really sure and i havent click the update button... is BH do autoupdate?

Mito

Administrator
Strangely i went to Extensions Management in Software Management and it told me there are 21 updates!!!
Im with 1.7.2 but im not really sure and i havent click the update button... is BH do autoupdate?
The message you saw, says only there are updates available and not that you installed them.
Since this kind of updates may be incompatible with BH, you have to avoid to install them.

bidja

Vu+ Newbie
The message you saw, says only there are updates available and not that you installed them.
Since this kind of updates may be incompatible with BH, you have to avoid to install them.
Hi
I have same situation, but when I press yellow button (update), nothing happened - ˝installed, upgraded or removed 0 packages with 0 errors˝.
Is it normal or something is wrong?

arzaz

Vu+ User
i have installed from software manager and it starts but doesn´t works correctly...the buttons don´t respond..could you try and confirm it? perhaps it is a problem only mine..

thankss BH team.

p.d. waiting for the HbbTV too ejjeejeeee...thanks a lot.

Nabil Bencheikh
Any idea about the progress of HBBTV?

J’aimeJe n’aime plus · · mercredi, à 18:17 ·

• Vu+ Dear Nabil, We are working on it and please stay tuned to the homepage.