Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.6

bob

Vu+ Newbie
hello.
In first thank you for your exellent work.

I have a problem personally: when I installed new image BH 1.76

my VU+DUO rest blocked on "starting…" after the reboot.

I installed several times this image but without result.

while reinstalling the old image 1.75 it goes.

I even reinstalled the last always similar driver.

Somebody could give me an explanation.

Thank you in advance

I also get this when turning on and have to try switching from the back on/off till it comes on ,duo comes on but doesn't respond to remote duo stuck on starting.
Mine isn't a clone i got the second batch that came into uk when they first became available.

lxch063

Vu+ Newbie
Really great image and in combination with HDGlass16 skin most stable I have in last 14 months.
I understood your way to have controlled developement, but should be good to cooperate with some experienced skin developers and allow them to publish skins without necessity to overcome your check. "Shaman" is very experienced developer and open for any constructive discussion.

Matrix10

Administrator
That is your opinion
but not our and my opinion.
We do not need these skins which change the structure of our image
coding.BH image is exactly like this because we did not allowed
ideas that destroy performance.
On the other hand, these skins are already past
because such a design we did five years ago ,
For example BlackShadow skin which is at least three times faster.

Of course i/we have nothing against the author
and I know him for years,
He started with the skins a few years later ,
but this skin does not meet our skin criteria that is good for our image.
When he have a different type of skins without python coding, then we can again consider
access to our image skins.

If we look at our forum
number of bugs related to the skins reported and known to me is almost nil 0.
I think it's good.
We now have much less unexplained problems with our image,
And less unnecessary bug tests,caused by poorly coded skins
or skins that are not in line with our image versions and coding rules.
What we can not say for some other images and skins.

prosit

Vu+ Newbie
It's really great that IPTV stream from Channel Selection
But without EPG.
So I, for example, stream channel without EPG
#SERVICE 1.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.0:http%3a//88.88.77.66.33%3a7001/?login=nnnnnnn&pass=nnnnnnn
and the same channel with EPG from satellite
#SERVICE 1:0:1:1D4D:2134:6B2:5A0000:0:0:0:
When I write a link
#SERVICE1:0:1:1D4D:2134:6B2:5A0000:0:0:0:http%3a//88.88.77.66.33%3a7001/?login=nnnnnnn&pass=nnnnnnn
I get the message that SID not found in PAT
How can it be?
I know that goes with it so Dreambox image with EPG
Thanks in advance

arnakke

Vu+ Newbie
I was not 'allowed' into Wiki.....:(

I don't understand the concept of 'universes' in Black Hole (I'm a novice using v.1.7.6) ...please link me to an explanation; I've not been able to fine one on my own (read all of *Black Hole 1.7.5 "Multiple") :notworthy:

I'm in the same situation regarding multiboot (yes, I've read it's not necessary, because Black Hole is superior, hehe...), but still it stated it is a 'built-in' function and I cannot find it; see Black Hole 1.7.4 first two entries. Again I would be grateful for a link to an explanation :notworthy:

:thanks:....arnakke

edu1974souza

Vu+ Newbie
I wanted to know if the black hole has no pictures or not you can put the ipk for Extra Setting, Record Settings, Recording paths, Subtitle settings manually but I tried putting the images always lock this setting are in any other image, so the black hole does not possess, to some way to insert Record settings, Recording paths, Subtitle settings in the images black hole ...

Record settings
Recording paths
Subtitle settings

arnakke

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for responding, "edu1974souza", but I truly have no idea of what you're trying to say; I'm really sorry.

a911

The BH Lover
I was not 'allowed' into Wiki.....:(

I don't understand the concept of 'universes' in Black Hole (I'm a novice using v.1.7.6) ...please link me to an explanation; I've not been able to fine one on my own (read all of *Black Hole 1.7.5 "Multiple") :notworthy:

I'm in the same situation regarding multiboot (yes, I've read it's not necessary, because Black Hole is superior, hehe...), but still it stated it is a 'built-in' function and I cannot find it; see Black Hole 1.7.4 first two entries. Again I would be grateful for a link to an explanation :notworthy:

:thanks:....arnakke

Read this link,,,,it will clearup few things,,,,& more,,,:yes:!

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/1-7-4-historical-release.6436/

Have Fun w/BHImages!

a911

The BH Lover
I wanted to know if the black hole has no pictures or not you can put the ipk for Extra Setting, Record Settings, Recording paths, Subtitle settings manually but I tried putting the images always lock this setting are in any other image, so the black hole does not possess, to some way to insert Record settings, Recording paths, Subtitle settings in the images black hole ...

Record settings
Recording paths
Subtitle settings

Your Q?,,,is not clear,,,however if you are talking about IPK files installation,,,YES can be done with BH!

Green>Yellow>> (PRESS OK ON) Manually ipk packges ( then = IPK file will be there , if U insert one with FTP program @ /tmp)

GoDLuK
a911

arnakke

Vu+ Newbie
Read this link,,,,it will clearup few things,,,,& more,,,:yes:!

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/1-7-4-historical-release.6436/

Have Fun w/BHImages!

Thank you, 'a911'

When I used the word 'concept' about 'universes', I wasn't looking for a philosophical discourse about the The Big Bang and dependant black holes. I read again and again (ad nauseum) about 'implementaion'.... =putting something into effect..... but my question(s) pertain(s) to how to USE something that is implemented; how to create/open a parallel 'universe' (be it Avalon, Chaos or Ghost, remembering Black Hole is the host 'universe') ?

If I wanted to, say ... install an alternative image, I think I understand this is done in a parallel universe; i.e. Avalon, Chaos or Ghost.... but I just don't know how to do it!!!! Do I have to ram a USB-stick up the 'warp-hole' of my vu+ duo and all of a sudden I will see parallel universes im- and exploding on the TV screen? This is not meant to be rocket science, is it.....?

In short: I understand 'multi boot' and 'multi universe' are not 2-two different functionalities, in as much as you need to make use of a parallel universe in order to multiboot. So how does one access a parallel universe; that is to say, Avalon, Chaos or Ghost?

edu1974souza

Vu+ Newbie
I'm from Brazil and then the translation is not as it should, but was wondering if you can put images in the BH subtitle files .. Record settings
Recording paths
Subtitle settings
these because when you go see a movie that you recorded and that the external hd or caption this small, white and black images as in the other pole or PLI is to configure the subtitles .....

Thank you for responding, "edu1974souza", but I truly have no idea of what you're trying to say; I'm really sorry.

edu1974souza

Vu+ Newbie
but where the subtitle file that BiH can use the subtitles file?

Your Q?,,,is not clear,,,however if you are talking about IPK files installation,,,YES can be done with BH!

Green>Yellow>> (PRESS OK ON) Manually ipk packges ( then = IPK file will be there , if U insert one with FTP program @ /tmp)

GoDLuK
a911

arnakke

Vu+ Newbie
After U mount the USB to the directory,,,,,USB\Universe.
Press the red Button!

Thank you...'a911' :thanks: ....I am now curious though, why the exclamation mark = ! ...should I have known this?

In the meantime I found "MeoBoot * Short user guide".... read the 2 page thread and asked if it is valid for Black Hole 1.7.6 (no mention when this version was made available). I'm waiting an answer..... :yes:

a911

The BH Lover
Thank you...'a911' :thanks: ....I am now curious though, why the exclamation mark = ! ...should I have known this?

In the meantime I found "MeoBoot * Short user guide".... read the 2 page thread and asked if it is valid for Black Hole 1.7.6 (no mention when this version was made available). I'm waiting an answer..... :yes:

lately am not using meoboot, but its working!
Meoboot plugin comes with BH original image as default,,,just install at the USB and try it!

arnakke

Vu+ Newbie
lately am not using meoboot, but its working!
Meoboot plugin comes with BH original image as default,,,just install at the USB and try it!

Thanks for confirming my suspicion; I understand it's all a question of trial and error...!!!!....:lamo:

a911

The BH Lover
Thanks for confirming my suspicion; I understand it's all a question of trial and error...!!!!....:lamo:

No , you are taking the thread to other direction..:chair: !

When I say try,,,I mean for a newbie, some time mistakes ,may happen, it happened 2m !

Just try to Have fun with Black Hole,,,:) ,,,,I have been doing that since 2009...and still in :inlove:!

RgdZ
a911

arnakke

Vu+ Newbie
When I say try,,,I mean for a newbie, some time mistakes ,may happen, it happened 2m !

Did your teacher in school not give you instruction/direction ... before telling you to TRY what you had been taught ?

Thanks for help.....

a911

The BH Lover
Did your teacher in school not give you instruction/direction ... before telling you to TRY what you had been taught ?

Thanks for help.....

Not in engineering school,,,we went for trial and errors....:grin:!

RgdZ
a911