Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 2.1.0.1

lorenzo64

Administrator
Black Hole 2.1.0.1

What is new?

• Teletext: Fixed and Updated (thanks to dpeddi)
    • OpenWebIf: Fixed and updated
    • BhFastEpg: Fixed
    • [hbbtv/youtubetv] Fixed hanup bug and segmentation fault
    • tuxtxt: implement handlePressedKey and handleKey
    • tuxtxt: handling to keymap.xml
    • Support soloSE on text input.
    • Support soloSE on some plugin.
    • [videomode] enabled Scart for soloSE
    • [HDMICEC, Transcoding] fix for soloSE
    • [videomode] support soloSE
    • [FactoryTest] cleanup and remove

Online update available.

vu+ facebook2101.png

Attachments

• BlackHole-2.1.0-vuduo2_usb.zip
    83.5 MB · Views: 2,673

Ev0

Admin
For info:

Online update will only work correctly, if you have not previously done the manual telnet update for the teletext work around.

If you did manually update in telnet, and you want to update to 2.1.0.1 then you will need to reflash your box i'm afraid.

tango110

Vu+ User
going back to 2.1.0 because after a short use both my satelite disapear it says my satellite are not connected and i can get them back Again just like they are not connected and i can do nothing with the remotecontrol lets says it just fine they are freez and i can see the names of my satellite you got to fix this issue please.

fairsats

Vu+ User
going back to 2.1.0 because after a short use both my satelite disapear it says my satellite are not connected and i can get them back Again just like they are not connected and i can do nothing with the remotecontrol lets says it just fine they are freez and i can see the names of my satellite you got to fix this issue please.

BH latest version all working fine by me... no problems......nothing to be fixed as far as I am concerned.Image is fine...

paolino

Vu+ User+++

does not Work here only version 2.0.1

Ehhh? 2.1.0, 2.0.1 or which version? What disappears? Be more clear and explain better your problem. Thank you.

tango110

Vu+ User
i mean ofcourse 2.1

my satellite from my config disapear and then i cant see any tv i have a double tuner with no diseq so i can record a program while i se anoother one
but both my sats are gone and i cant do anything it Works from start with th new image and then it stops working

tango110

Vu+ User
problem found when i make software update with new image all gone i can only acces first menu so fix the problem pleasse.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
@tango110 : Update to 2.x.x.y version, means you can update online to y version from 2.x.x loosing nothing.
Upgrade from 2.x.x to 2.x.y can be done only by flashing, but you can restore your previously saved personal backup.

End of story. Search on Forum for differences Update <> Upgrade