Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 2.1.0.1

tango110

Vu+ User
@tango110 : Update to 2.x.x.y version, means you can update online to y version from 2.x.x loosing nothing.
Upgrade from 2.x.x to 2.x.y can be done only by flashing, but you can restore your previously saved personal backup.

End of story. Search on Forum for differences Update <> Upgrade
i allready had personal backup that fixed the problem, but this update fixed a lot = but it also makes = problems sorry to says cause i really loves Blackhole images and i always use blackhole images :)

hahati

Vu+ Newbie
@tango110 : Update to 2.x.x.y version, means you can update online to y version from 2.x.x loosing nothing.
Upgrade from 2.x.x to 2.x.y can be done only by flashing, but you can restore your previously saved personal backup.

End of story. Search on Forum for differences Update <> Upgrade
Thank you

djil

Vu+ Newbie
hi every body,
Do we owe to every installation of a new update Blackhole, to reinitialize the hard drive (and reset the contents ) !!!??
thks

drjacomo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Since yesterday my dish is not moving.
Maybe some settings where changed, I am not sure.

I live in Groningen, Holland. What are the best tuner settings? For moving dish.

Or I need to fix something else?

Thanks

sansiso

Vu+ Newbie
Good day all.I'm having problems with ipk files when trying to install an error occurs saying some plugin sare not available:no module named ''in this case vhannibal auto settings'' resources.
Regards

Tunder

Vu+ Newbie
Hello All
I have VU+ DUO2 i need to know if this new version has Blind Scan support, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Chewie