Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 1.7.9-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RECSA

Vu+ Newbie
How To Have HD PIP and record
from different transponders and a single LNB

With a single lnb connected to a motor. How I have to configure the tuner?.
1. Connect antenna to the tuner B
2 Set the tuner A "or equal" to B
3.Set engine tuner B

ouchber

Vu+ Newbie
post_thanks.gif

amo imo

Vu+ Newbie
Hello

This Image is great and the main features are working fine and stable.
Since i'm quite interested in the transcoding feature, i've spent quite some time to test it.

Video is fine but unfortunately there is no audio output on the following configuration:
- Android smartphone v4.0.4
- Dreamdroid 1.0 beta 14r1
- Daroon player v1.1.1
The normal streaming (port 8001) is working fine with this configuration.

No video and no audio with the following config:
- VLC player v0.0.8

I wasn't able to test the transcoding since dreaMote Lite doesn't provide the functionality to setup the streaming port
- Ipad mini v6.0.2
- dreaMote Lite v1.1.13
-oplayer HD v.2.0.05

The tests were made on the flat internal Lan.

Would be fantastic if the audio problem would be solved or if you could provide me a workaround.

I know you've just started the development of the transcoding feature but if I may suggest to introduce a image resolution & audio setup to this functionality.

Thank you for all the effort you're making.

hija31

Vu+ User
@amo imo
DreamDroid work's fine on my Ultimo with 1.7.9.
So I think that's not a image problem.
OneS & Nexus 7 and VPplayer.

gioagril

Vu+ Newbie
Hello

This Image is great and the main features are working fine and stable.
Since i'm quite interested in the transcoding feature, i've spent quite some time to test it.

Video is fine but unfortunately there is no audio output on the following configuration:
- Daroon player v1.1.1

No video and no audio with the following config:
- VLC player v0.0.8

I wasn't able to test the transcoding since dreaMote Lite doesn't provide the functionality to setup the streaming port
- Ipad mini v6.0.2
- dreaMote Lite v1.1.13
-oplayer HD v.2.0.05

The tests were made on the flat internal Lan.

Would be fantastic if the audio problem would be solved or if you could provide me a workaround.

I know you've just started the development of the transcoding feature but if I may suggest to introduce a image resolution & audio setup to this functionality.

Thank you for all the effort you're making.
try with timote it works fine with port 8002

amo imo

Vu+ Newbie
@amo imo
DreamDroid work's fine on my Ultimo with 1.7.9.
So I think that's not a image problem.
OneS & Nexus 7 and VPplayer.

It was a player issue. It works as well on mine with vplayer. Thank you for the hint.

@gioagril: the timote remote is a great alternative to dreamdroid but it uses as well an external player which was the issue as you may read above.

Halcon

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for your reply.
Does this mean that I need two LNB's on the same dish with of course two separate cables?

Hi Wendy, actually if you only have a single LNB and a loop-through, you can still record a channel on one transponder and watch a channel on another transponder. So long as the two channels are both Horizontal or both Vertical.

This is because the LNB is switched between H or V by applying a different DC voltage.

But of course a Twin LNB is a more elegant solution.

azeemmir

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys,
I have 1 question, i have 4 lnb with diseq 4x1
and with loop trough can i record astra2 and watch hotbird or astra3?
is it possible or have to see same sat with same plorarity same lnb or can see other oln also ?

a911

The BH Lover
Hi Guys,
I have 1 question, i have 4 lnb with diseq 4x1
and with loop trough can i record astra2 and watch hotbird or astra3?
is it possible or have to see same sat with same plorarity same lnb or can see other oln also ?

Look @the post made above yours(by halcon)!
And the highlighted Red statement of your post!

azeemmir

Vu+ Newbie
Look @the post made above yours(by halcon)!
And the highlighted Red statement of your post!

Thanx for reply yes i have read that ,
my question was that i have 4 lnb;s with diseqi wana see 1 lnb and wana record other, butanyway thanx i am going to try it on box another time then will report back,
Gr

Ponziopilato

Vu+ Newbie
People,
I have received the Solo2 and setup BH 1.7.9-3. All appears to work as expected: it shows the channels, it records on the NAS, it reads from the NAS and all in all it works as expected from a single cable. Trouble comes when I try to use the 2 LNB solution.

I have a 120m dish mounted on a HH120. The feeder is a Smart Titanium Edition TO Octo Universal 0.1 dB LNB which has 8 ports and is supposed to be a switch. One line (on port A) goes on to the motor and the to the LNB. The second line goes straight to the LNB.

If I configure the Solo2 as a cascade then all works with the expected limitation of channels.

If I configure the Solo2 with B being a line connected to the LNB of A's motor, then I get no visual at all, almost like the LNB does not get any power. Channels on port A work just fine.

I did try to setup port B as an independent single LNB (as to force power), but didn't work.

I am sure that the line works, as I have detached another decoder from line B to install it to the Solo2. Do I have a the wrong LNB (I may have gotten the wrong one) or is this a (known) issue?

Ev0

Admin
Have you set it as 2nd cable to motorised lnb ?

If so, swap them over so tuner B is the motorised cable and set tuner A as 2nd cable of motorised lnb.

ddregs

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, a newbie here; just got the Solo2 this morning, and after playing a bit with the experimental Vu+ image, wanted to flash the BH 1.7.9-3.
Formatted a USB stick with FAT32, copied the 5 files extracted from the zip on the root of the USB stick, then inserted it into the front USB port of the Solo2, turned the unit on with the rear-power switch, but the system boots the Vu+ experimental image without even asking me to press the Power button to install the new one.
I see the USB stick is recognized , and I can browse it with Mediaplayer.
Please help... thanks in advance to all!

dodde

Vu+ Newbie
Hello

first of all . thank you for a good job team , here is my qoestion , i have a Vu+ uno and duo , works like a charm , now i bought a solo 2 , i have a diseqi with 4 satelites but only use 3 satelites , 0,8W - 4,8 E and 28,2 E , but 28,2 east will not come inn , with uno and duo it works , is there a driver problem , i used same list as in the other boxes, happy new year to all

levi

Hi all, a newbie here; just got the Solo2 this morning, and after playing a bit with the experimental Vu+ image, wanted to flash the BH 1.7.9-3.
Formatted a USB stick with FAT32, copied the 5 files extracted from the zip on the root of the USB stick, then inserted it into the front USB port of the Solo2, turned the unit on with the rear-power switch, but the system boots the Vu+ experimental image without even asking me to press the Power button to install the new one.
I see the USB stick is recognized , and I can browse it with Mediaplayer.
Please help... thanks in advance to all!
what size of your usb stick i had same probs wiht 4 gb usb stick then used 2 gb ctick work fine ...

ddregs

Vu+ Newbie
what size of your usb stick i had same probs wiht 4 gb usb stick then used 2 gb ctick work fine ...
it is an 8GB stick. I reformatted it again using Win XP instead of Win 7 and solved the issue. I am now a BlackHole user. Thanks to all of you for the hard work and dedication.
If I may add a request, it is just if it's possible to have Airplay support and how to enable it... Then I'm a happy man.
happy new year to all of you :)

levi

it is an 8GB stick. I reformatted it again using Win XP instead of Win 7 and solved the issue. I am now a BlackHole user. Thanks to all of you for the hard work and dedication.
If I may add a request, it is just if it's possible to have Airplay support and how to enable it... Then I'm a happy man.
happy new year to all of you :)
you can dowload airplay bh server

redribo

Vu+ Newbie
I have a strange problem ,when i install bh and scan hotbird i found at provider netmed the cinema1 and sport1 on 11823 ,this is right,
If i change satellites xml (reinhard) at etc/tuxbox and scan again then these channels are at 12207 and i have 0 snr.

Its very strange ,is this driver or tuner problem?

Any ideas?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.