Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.1

Megs

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks a lot for the continuous improvements and upgrades.
I can't wait for a support for AirPlay in BH which is a function already available in VU+ Solo2.

Megs

Vu+ Newbie
Just tried the new image, a bit disappointing because the restore settings from backup did not work gives the green screen of error. I will have to setup everything again from scratch.

Also the boot logo is the same as the old one.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Just tried the new image, a bit disappointing because the restore settings from backup did not work gives the green screen of error. I will have to setup everything again from scratch.

Post crashlog, Please.
Thank you.

Pal Ryvaenge

Vu+ Newbie
Third party "panels" not supported. Read Board rules.

I know, but same thing with Airplayer (.biz), it can`t get opkg update, but if I go to the same file in my browser on computer, I get to download it.

Think I have experienced the same with an earlier release of BH too, then I had to reinstall.And while I have your attention, why doesn`t the new startup screen follow with the update, asked the same on last release too?

Pal Ryvaenge

Vu+ Newbie
Found the solution on another forum mentioning some "aidra virus" ?? /usr/bin/-wget should be named /usr/bin/wget, renamed the file and solved?

Any clues?

You se at the bottom of my picture, first failed, after rename it downloaded.

Attachments

• wget.png
    wget.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 54

bogdanm

I think the crashlog is lost because I had to install the new image again as when the crash happens the device keeps restarting by itself.
If you have hdd on your box you see crashlog on him.
Try look and upload if you find.

Megs

Vu+ Newbie
If you have hdd on your box you see crashlog on him.
Try look and upload if you find.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but I am having difficulty configuring the Tuner after the upgrade. I have only one LNB on a movable Dish and is connected to Port B. What should I configure port A with? (Equal to B?, Not configured? Etc..?) Because every time I scan a satellite I find the other channels on a different satellite disappeared..

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Sorry if this is a bit off topic but I am having difficulty configuring the Tuner after the upgrade. I have only one LNB on a movable Dish and is connected to Port B. What should I configure port A with? (Equal to B?, Not configured? Etc..?) Because every time I scan a satellite I find the other channels on a different satellite disappeared..
Connect cable to Tuner B and set it as main, Tuner A : loopthrough to Tuner B.
PS : Your settings are causing GSOD

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<

The release notes tell you you can not use a backup do to the kernel change, to get the best out of a new image sometimes you have no choice but to start over.
Sorry.

Megs

Vu+ Newbie
The release notes tell you you can not use a backup do to the kernel change, to get the best out of a new image sometimes you have no choice but to start over.
Sorry.

I used the backup after I read the posts here from Paolino that it will work with a backup...