Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.7

Mito

Administrator
Hi Guys,
Ive a really strange problem. I hope someone knows how to solve it.
Ive installed BH 2.1.7 and configured my tuner.
Ive DiseqC ABCD with 3 LNBs
I updated then my Bouqet (also satelites.xml ) and uploaded again.
since there Im missing one of my satellites.
if i open tuner config and want to put Eutelsat 7 on port C, it shows me only 2 existing satellites.
hotbird and astra, nothing else, i cant choose any other satelite!?
has someone an idea before I try to repeat installation!?

Thanks in advance
Try to change your satellites.xml file with the attached one.

Attachments

• satellites.xml.zip
    47.6 KB · Views: 52

Jussi10

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!
Can I chane the "OK button x 2 = Extra Info Skin" somehow to show program info on x2 OK button?
Best regards
jussii

nunigaia

Hi!
Can I chane the "OK button x 2 = Extra Info Skin" somehow to show program info on x2 OK button?
Best regards
jussii

What for? If you press on your RCU the EPG button you have acess direct to program info.

best regards
nunigaia

al7lem

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks to the team for this nice image
Everything is working fine, but it seems that there is an issue when using a common interface.. in fact I have an Irdeto secure SMARDTV cam for My HD channels on 7°W and 26°E, witch is working fine with previous images (2.1.4), But with this last image, and when watching my hd channels, enigma2 restarts after 2 or 3 minutes. This happens only when watching my hd channels, no problem when watching fta or other encrypted channels.
Thanks for taking a look.
Same problem :(

arnie2014

Vu+ Newbie
is anybody else having problems streaming one channel to their computer and watching one channel on their TV

since i updated my vu+ solo2 box to blackhole 2.1.7 i cannot stream

johnbro

Vu+ Newbie
hi have a t330 dvb t2 c usb tuner for vu solo 2 dose anyone know if it works o 2.1.7 where do i get the driver for it or is it installed in this image