Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.7

S2 Sedan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I got a problem. after flashing the latest 2.1.7 on the Solo2 wont initialise any hardrive.
Its also not possible to check the file system. I always get a green screen :(

kind regards

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi,

I got a problem. after flashing the latest 2.1.7 on the Solo2 wont initialise any hardrive.
Its also not possible to check the file system. I always get a green screen :(

kind regards

Update default skin from Black Hole image server .
green>>yellow>>addons download manager>>BH image skins>>Skindefault BH 2.1.7

nunigaia

1) - You have to download Halus61 picons here --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...lack-hole-team-only.19655/page-16#post-179781

or

2) - Download it from addons server, by pressing on your RCU ( Remote control unity ) <GREEN> <YELLOW> and install it

For not filling your flash memory, you must use an USB pen drive mapped as /media/usb

3) - If downloaded from the feeds inside /media/usb ... it will create a directory inside /media/usb/ as /media/usb/picon where the system put the " png " picon files.

If you use the 1) - condition you you must map your USB pen drive as /media/usb and create under /media/usb the picon directory.
Upload the picon files download to /media/usb/picon on using an FTP tool like, Dreambox Control Center, Filezilla, WinScp or other FTP tool at your desire!

To have picons displayed on channel list you must go to User Interface on setup menu and apply SHOW PICONS ON CHANNEL LIST changing it from <no> to <yes>.

Detailis on how to do it: Menu > Setup > System > Customize > Show picons in channel list: Yes

best regards
nunigaia

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
download it from here with your pc and with a ftp programm (dcc) pass it to the temp. file of solo2.Install it and restart

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiopip_0.3_all.ipk
    2.2 KB · Views: 65