Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.7

Astronyu

Vu+ Newbie
I have faced the same problem as I upgraded to 2.1.7, there is no transcoding option on the WebIf and also it doesn't stream through my iPad using VU+ PlayerHD.
any help will be appreciated.

I might downgrade to 2.1.6 or lower version to check if I can get better transcoding quality.
Right now, it doesn't work meaning when I transcode a channel through xbmc, I can view/change channel on my stb. It used to be working fine before.

vinny63

Vu+ Newbie
could someone send me Blackhole software please i have tried open vix but i found blackhole works best for me i would really appriciate any help thanks.

nunigaia

Dominik

Vu+ Newbie
I have faced the same problem as I upgraded to 2.1.7, there is no transcoding option on the WebIf and also it doesn't stream through my iPad using VU+ PlayerHD.
any help will be appreciated.
First of all, great Job !!!

I have the same problem! Any help ?

rkana

Vu+ Newbie
Just installed and configured the new 2.1.7.01 - Unfortunately cannot watch while recording other channel- the same with VuPlayer on my iPhone - only mirroring works. It was working just fine on the previous image. Any idea?

billis2

Vu+ Newbie
hi 2 problems bh 2.17 found ,before like 2.15 version make right klik from pc and send mp3 songs my samsung smart tv or solo2 now disapear only samsung tv ,this hapen with version 2.16 and 2.17...and web interface not have choice transcoding play channel out home why;

alhosni

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone

Could the system of iptv work on this wonderful image easily because I heard that there are problems unresolved