Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

fele

Vu+ Newbie
Cant you see the temperature by BH menu? I can see it from there :)
Its not that i cant c current tmp ,problem is i dont c current value in plugin so i dont know if fan works or not. I want to c curent rpm , and i c my tmp is on 38 now , so i guess it works just dont have any curent output ( wonder if its gonna allert if temp is high or not )

G

Godanapo

Its not that i cant c current tmp ,problem is i dont c current value in plugin so i dont know if fan works or not. I want to c curent rpm , and i c my tmp is on 38 now , so i guess it works just dont have any curent output ( wonder if its gonna allert if temp is high or not )

Ah!! Ok... Do you have Fan2Control plugin active? Dont you see any rpm value close to temperature?
I have set value on fan2control plugin at 70, when the amplitude is from 0 (off) to 255 (max rpm for fan - I think is 255 or 250).

fele

Vu+ Newbie
Ah!! Ok... Do you have Fan2Control plugin active? Dont you see any rpm value close to temperature?
I have set value on fan2control plugin at 70, when the amplitude is from 0 (off) to 255 (max rpm for fan - I think is 255 or 250).
Funnie, i was in setup menu and wanted to change initial PWM from 130/250 to higher and now i got fan working even i didnt change anything....but it doesnt show current tmp, but when checking monitor in plugin i c current tmp, ah well i c fan goes now so "smile"
thx anyway :)
tmp is on 32ºC now :p

G

Godanapo

Funnie, i was in setup menu and wanted to change initial PWM from 130/250 to higher and now i got fan working even i didnt change anything....but it doesnt show current tmp, but when checking monitor in plugin i c current tmp, ah well i c fan goes now so "smile"
thx anyway :)
tmp is on 32ºC now :p

I think your fan was always working, but when you use a small value (like 70, 100 or 120) you dont notice the fan working because it's really quiet! :)

Pedro C

Vu+ User
Hi there

Thanks for a great image in the first place which is running fine on my new Solo2 but regarding the online updates it keeps installing the same only two packages available over and over again. Tiime zone alternative and some other which moves too fast on the screen to recognize) . Is it only me ??

Cheers

G

Godanapo

Hi there

Thanks for a great image in the first place which is running fine on my new Solo2 but regarding the online updates it keeps installing the same only two packages available over and over again. Tiime zone alternative and some other which moves too fast on the screen to recognize) . Is it only me ??

Cheers

Same for me :)

B.Bari

Vu+ Newbie
A little explanation if this is the cause of your problem
and maybe there's someone else.

Have you use
Green Button >> yellow button >> Settings Feeds Online update

Do yo have there installed settings.
If you do not want to have automatic update settings from the image server
remove Settings .Green button Remove

Upload/FTP/dreamoxedit e.t.c or Scan settings again.
RESTART Enigma2 or RESTART image.

I never used it, when I try to remove I get the message "No package installed. nothing to remove".
I uploaded the channels/bouquet again, that didn't make any difference, i scanned the satellite again and that didn't work either. in these duplicate entries, one of the channels are greyed out and when I choose it , I get the message "service not available"....

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
When I installed the image, I disabled some plugins from BH Speed up and it worked well. After I upgraded the image I notice that only the first and the last plugin on the list are Disabled. I tried again to disable the plugins that I didn't need but with no success. Though I made them Disabled, after restart they returned Enabled. Is there a way to solve this problem.

wave1975

Vu+ Newbie
Problem with timezone... Solved with the patch posted in previous page
Still showing that there are 2 updates which keep on installing.. Nothing happens and maybe there is a bug there..

With the online update there will be an update of the drivers as well, or just on the image??

Great problem regarding astra 28.2. Although all satellites work, this one is NOT. The sat settings are all greyed out.
Any idea?

THE PICTURE IS BETTER OR IS IT JUST MY IDEA??

Problem with timezone... Solved with the patch posted in previous page
Still showing that there are 2 updates which keep on installing.. Nothing happens and maybe there is a bug there..

With the online update there will be an update of the drivers as well, or just on the image??

Great problem regarding astra 28.2. Although all satellites work, this one is NOT. The sat settings are all greyed out.
Any idea?

THE PICTURE IS BETTER OR IS IT JUST MY IDEA??
That's problem with tuner configuration, you probably haven't configured astra 28.2 in there. Check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.