Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.6

Supernova

Vu+ Newbie
Need some help, I'm new to Black Hole. I had VTI before, initialized hard disk with EXT2 file system. BH doesn't recognize the hard disk. Some hints how to mount the hdd without reinitializing and loosing all data?

Mito

Administrator
Need some help, I'm new to Black Hole. I had VTI before, initialized hard disk with EXT2 file system. BH doesn't recognize the hard disk. Some hints how to mount the hdd without reinitializing and loosing all data?
Did you try to mount your HDD by BH Devices Manager?
Blue Panel > BH Apps > Devices Manager >Mount Points...

Supernova

Vu+ Newbie
Did you try to mount your HDD by BH Devices Manager?
Blue Panel > BH Apps > Devices Manager >Mount Points...
Yes, but the hdd doesn't show up there. An entry in /etc/fstab and expert view has solved the problem, but hdd still not showing up in Devices Manager.

boyofford

Vu+ User
Update on message above: Hard restart fixed it.

Yes, as I wrote, the same file I already had installed, few weeks old. Downloaded new one, and checked the file, the transponders are there. Not a problem in earlier version. And it finds them when I choose "network scan" but that takes awful long time.
Sorry, not sure what your problem is then. not upgraded just yet but will look out for the problem when do.
Maybe post a new separate thread as you'll probably get more views/help from the experts as this is really just the image release thread. Good luck.

Personnel would include in the next version, options to change the height of subtitles? Some channels are showing subtitles cut on satellite 43W. thank you

skybandit

Vu+ Newbie
I tried installing Blackhole after loading it onto a USB stick but my Openbox S6000HD wouldn't update.

Can anyone suggest what I may have missed? I have tried two different USB sticks without success.

Mito

Administrator
I tried installing Blackhole after loading it onto a USB stick but my Openbox S6000HD wouldn't update.

Can anyone suggest what I may have missed? I have tried two different USB sticks without success.
You have missed to buy an original box!
You need to read our board rules, no support for clone on this board.

PS: You are banned for a week.

Last edited:

rffs

Vu+ Newbie
hi

can we expect airplay built in in the next release 2.0.7?

That would be the best feature ever!

sgar

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry about the noobish question, but, is there a way to just do an update from 2.0.5 or do I need to do this from scratch?

Thanks in advance.