Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.6

powergi

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I'va a brand new VU+ Solo2 but I'm not able to load the BH 2.0.6.
I place the files unzipped in a usb flash (w/o any folder) switched ON from the back main switch the decoder, the USB flash LED it blink but no reboot and the firmware is the std one.
I've formated the flash FAT and try later also FAT 32....
What I'm doing wrong?

Mito

Administrator
I place the files unzipped in a usb flash (w/o any folder) switched ON from the back main switch the decoder, the USB flash LED it blink but no reboot and the firmware is the std one.
What I'm doing wrong?
Remove all devices usb connected to your receiver before to install the new image and follow all the advices you can find here: How to update Vu+ images

dim_dim

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, i have a problem both with 2.0.5 and 2.0.6 on vu solo 2. Wherever i go to choose flash usb, either for backup or as download location the receiver stucks and the circle spins at the upper left till i close the receiver from switch on the back. Any ideas?

dyilmaz

Vu+ Newbie
Today after I have upgraded to blackhole 2.0.6 Release C, Recording function malfunctioned in my Solo2 receiver.

When I tried to record any channel, I receive the following error message.
"Couldn't record due to invalid service
1:0:1:2870:800:2:11A0000:0:0:0:"

dyilmaz

Vu+ Newbie
I realised that the problem is not because of the blackhole 2.0.6 Release C. Yesterday I activated the EPG update plugin and this plugin has put some weird entries in to the timer and the recording problem was solved after I have deleted these entries.

Today after I have upgraded to blackhole 2.0.6 Release C, Recording function malfunctioned in my Solo2 receiver.

When I tried to record any channel, I receive the following error message.
"Couldn't record due to invalid service
1:0:1:2870:800:2:11A0000:0:0:0:"

el bandido

Vu+ User
What I'm doing wrong?

(w/o any folder)...The files for my Duo2 are in a folder. I do not think they would load without it. Try downloading BH 2.0.6 and unzipping it. Do not remove any files from any folder(s) after unzipping the 2.0.6. EB

kalpikos

Vu+ Newbie
I realised that the problem is not because of the blackhole 2.0.6 Release C. Yesterday I activated the EPG update plugin and this plugin has put some weird entries in to the timer and the recording problem was solved after I have deleted these entries.

Hello dyilmaz

I have the same problem
Could you please tell me what exactly you did?
What entries you deleted and from where ?

kalpikos

Vu+ Newbie
Hello dyilmaz

I have the same problem
Could you please tell me what exactly you did?
What entries you deleted and from where ?

ok :)

As dyilmaz, I found the solution...

It was an entry in the timer.
I don't remember to do by my self...
I deleted it and all now is working ok.

powergi

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you El Bandido,
I confirm the USB to update the decoder it need the following tree of folders VU+ > Solo2 > files.... to be loaded.

boyofford

Vu+ User
Going to upgrade today, thanks for all your work! Wish me luck!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2