Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.8

akhbar

Vu+ Newbie
I had problems with no sound using mytube and youtubetv plugin too. I fixed it by turning AAC downmix on in A/V settings. But I also have problems playing some videos in youtube on this version of the image.

Matrix10

Administrator
In principle
old YouTube (MyTube) has lost its functionality
because of the huge changes in the official YouTube

http://www.youtube.com

In addition they have deleted many videos because of copyright.
and

User authentication required.

Note: All standard video feeds except the most_popular feed have been deprecated. In response to requests for other feeds, the API will return the most_popular feed with a default time parameter value oftoday. In addition, if your request for another feed specifies a region or category, the API will return themost_popular feed for that region or category.

Note: The top_rated, top_favorites, most_shared, most_recent, most_discussed,most_responded, recently_featured, on_the_web, and most_viewed feeds have all been deprecated. The most_viewed feed was deprecated on July 23, 2012, and the remaining feeds were deprecated on September 12, 2013.

https://developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol_video_feeds?hl=en

Last edited:

RAMIREX

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, with the new update of BH. 2.0.8.1 in vu + solo2 I lost dolby digital not working either HDMI or SPDIF, if I deactivate downmix I remain mute, not me connect with works Vu + Player, Enigma signal through my smartphone, this worked before upgrading and in my vu + uno with this same upgrade one I have not any problem mentioned above. any solution?

Aquasat

Vu+ Newbie
hello;
i need help plz,
after upgrade my reciever V+ solo 2 (black hole 2.0.2 ) to black hole 2.0.8;
reciever freeze in loading default (first image)
thanks

flashing with USB

atala79229

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I have installed this image and it is very good. The only problem is that the message displayed on my solo 2 is not correct. Instead of show the channel i'm viewing or the date and time when it is in stand-by it shows f.e. "Main menu" or "EPG selection" etc.
Could you help me?
Thanks

filmnet

Vu+ Newbie
hello.
I found 2 bugs.
first:
channel with Dolby Digital+ sound (servus tv HD TV. astra 19.2).
I set the sound DD+ is OK. Changing to another channel and come back again and I have to manually set again for DD +. Tuner does not remember sound settings. this happens only when the DD + audio. the same channels with dvb-t with DD + audio.
Problem 2:
Video settings to 1080i.
when viewing the list of channels we have a small window with a preview of the current channel. sobraz this channel is disastrous. you can see horizontal lines.
the selection of video output options 720p - everything is OK. Check it out.

I greet

Matrix10

Administrator
hello.
I found 2 bugs.
first:
channel with Dolby Digital+ sound (servus tv HD TV. astra 19.2).
I set the sound DD+ is OK. Changing to another channel and come back again and I have to manually set again for DD +. Tuner does not remember sound settings. this happens only when the DD + audio. the same channels with dvb-t with DD + audio.
Problem 2:
Video settings to 1080i.
when viewing the list of channels we have a small window with a preview of the current channel. sobraz this channel is disastrous. you can see horizontal lines.
the selection of video output options 720p - everything is OK. Check it out.

I greet

1. there is no option in the A / V setup for DD +
but DD is OK if you set Dolby in A/V setup

2. I not see horizontal lines.
You have change TV pic format I think
And of course then you see probably coding lines ??

Once more on my TV does not have any lines with 1080i

Last edited:

filmnet

Vu+ Newbie
this is photo from solo2
1zody8h.jpg

2my9t8p.jpg

this is 1080i resolition..

a check now BH 2.0.7 and is OK....

Matrix10

Administrator
It's true I noticed minor irregularities in PIG ( pic) in some previous tests
in relation to my DUO2
(but not as dramatically as in your pictures)
and this is probably due to drivers working in solo2
but certainly not because of skin coding or coding in BH.
We have the same skin in all images.
In principle, we can not change anything
because the problem is coming probably from the driver.

It seems to me that I had not seen in the last image
but not sure 100% I should accurately test again, if i have time.

Matrix10

Administrator
It's nothing new but we have had a theme
at the beginning obout the problems with deinterlacing
especially with older drivers
But all together depends not only on the satellite receiver, but also from the TV
and possibly others in the installation.

We as a team we do not have any influence on deinterlacing with our coding.

But in any case
with the latest drivers picture quality on HD channels is at a very high level.
Im not using SD so I can not objectively evaluate.
Of course it is necessary to find the best video parameters for your TV.

Last edited:

RECSA

Vu+ Newbie
With the new update 2.0.8.1 on vu + BH solo2, tv's letter 1HD, enta on page content and look to the letter, documentaries, etc, but when I playback, it does nothing it goes on tv Normal