Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.8

Mito

Administrator
Thank's good job. Installed without problems but when I install the HDglass skin (7.92) and use any colored button ( blue or yellow or green) i got green screen error.
Is this version of bh compatible with hd glass skin ?

Thanks's again.
Do you think we should test our image with this skin to release it? :D

KurtF1

Vu+ Newbie
hi, i just installed this version and i have a little problem...
i use dreamboxedit to upload (vhannibal's) channel list, but if i try to modify (the way i always do) i get "Datei Nicht Gefunden" (file not found)...
this happens only with this new version (even though i think i had 2.0.6 before, not .7 for sure) even with channel list i created and used until a few minutes ago...

z.dedov

Vu+ Newbie
I have a problem with new 2.0.8 and android Vu+ Player v1.2. When i try to stream a channel i get error - "Video problem" Can't play this video" .
I get this error on every channel. My opinion is may be the problem is in new gstreamer and latest android version Vu+ Player

rizla13

Vu+ Newbie
Can this update be installed via the online upgrade option or does it have to be new install via usb?

I am running the latest 2.0.7 bh image

Thnx

kourosh

Vu+ Newbie
hi guys thanks a lot the whole thing looks and works perfect and the installation was really smooth but unfortunately the ***** updates don't work as fast as before i'm using the latest version 2.3.0 but i get lots of freezes any suggestions ?

Mito

Administrator
Thanks a lot for this great job.
I have one question?
When i did restore personal seting is returnet okd bootloge
I want to rist the new bootloge ios 7
Thenks
Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
It means you restored all the backup included bootlogos.
Next time you restore a backup, if you don't want to restore bootlogos, deselct it in options panel before restore.

To install the new bootlogos, download the attached file, unzip it and, via FTP, copy the three files (backdrop.mvi, bootlogo.mvi and bootlogo_wait.mvi) in /usr/share (you have to overrwrite the files already present).
Finally restart the GUI.

Attachments

• bootlogo.zip
    80 KB · Views: 126

dabezt

Vu+ User
Thnx my friends! Will try it!

But just a little skin question:

I'm at 2.0.7.3 with 'default' skin (I'm not able to find which Skin it is...)
I came from: 2.0.7 what has the skin MX S2.
If I'm not wrong 2.0.7.1 came with MX S Line
And now 2.0.8 comes with MX SkyLine

Could I stay with the 'default' I already have?

MYSELF ANSWER: yes! : Donwloading "MX S skin" for BH 2.0.8

Thnx!

Xhoan Lee

Vu+ Newbie
would any one tell me from where to download the image because I am new here and I seem not to be able to see the download link?