Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.6

Matrix10

Administrator
With respect to BlackHole Team I ask you: Could be possible make new versions without Parallel Universes like BH173? I'm thinkin about "back to simplicity". I have still BH173 because I don't need these parallel complications, I need just updated, working and nice skinned BH (withou stupid skin incompatibility between versions)!

I do not understand your problem.
Universe is just an extra option that you can use or not use.
Image remains the same Black Hole.

Skin incompetability will always be (more or less)
because all the new images with new additions and new panels
require skins revision .

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello,

1)- We knew that "Meoboot" and using this plugin, we can set up different images, then, what is the utility of the 4 BH universe (Avalon, Chaos, Ghosts)?
2)- I think the new skin is nice but, it should be improved in design and functionality and updated online like "HD Glass16"

Good luck BH team....

We do not need skins that will change our image coding
and affect the performance of our image.
Now I understand why some have crash logs :D

So I think that the Universe is ideal for tests and plugins
without having to blow base BH image (Black Hole UNIVERSE ).

You can install many plugins without having to overload the flash
or to spoil the performance of base Black Hole UNIVERSE ( base image)

With the Big Bang button in UNIVERSE panel
you can clean up all UNIVERSE for a few seconds
and start anew testing and install plugins,SAT settings etc etc.

caprioles9000

Vu+ Newbie
Wonderfull......wonderfull.........wonderfull ... i was wondering when a new version would come out.

Thank you BH team for the great effort......

digicon

Vu+ Newbie
Red button is used for universe function.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes i know by default that the red button is used for Universe feature but it is also used on 1.7.4 and 1.7.5 but Multiquickbutton allows me to override that feature with Coolmans EPG guide on the 1.7.6 it does not let me do it anymore

a911

The BH Lover
Yes i know by default that the red button is used for Universe feature but it is also used on 1.7.4 and 1.7.5 but Multiquickbutton allows me to override that feature with Coolmans EPG guide on the 1.7.6 it does not let me do it anymore

The issue is Little bit complicated than just assigning buttons functions for our usages!
I think it involves BH unique image coding!
So thats why its not possible to change!

Rgdz
a911

digicon

Vu+ Newbie
The issue is Little bit complicated than just assigning buttons functions for our usages!
I think it involves BH unique image coding!
So thats why its not possible to change!

Rgdz
a911

Then do please explain why on every other blackhole image 1.7.5,1.7.4,1.7.3 etc have i been able to assign coolmans guide to the red button by default even though in ver 74 and 75 it was asssignrd to multi universe feature.

it is only this image that it will not accept this command

a911

The BH Lover
Then do please explain why on every other blackhole image 1.7.5,1.7.4,1.7.3 etc have i been able to assign coolmans guide to the red button by default even though in ver 74 and 75 it was asssignrd to multi universe feature.

it is only this image that it will not accept this command

I just did quick test on CTV 5.6.2 and used the RED for ZAP and long RED for Zab+Exit,,,and they are working fine!
I used the CTV 5.6.2 setup for that!
For MQick button plug in, sorry do not know,, I misunderstood U,,,,:wallbash:,,,my apology....:)!

Mr Bellow

Vu+ Newbie
A little bug : if I select to show 4:3 videos as "PAN & SCAN" in the A/V Configuration (Configuration->System->A/V Configuration) then , when I find a 4:3 chanel , the image freezes and you need to restart the box. No problem if I select "Pillarbox" (default selection).
Anyway thanx for the great image!
It seems to me that the video quality has been improved

Diamondear

Vu+ User
Since the patch for the correct display of the date, the layout of the channel info and the translation of Italian texts are never added to the various packages upgraded, you place the following files:

BugFixPack_BH_from_v1.7.6_01.bh.tgz -> Package includes fixes just released updated;
Language_MeoBoot_v1.0_IT-ES-TR-RU_v1.bh.tgz -> Translation of MeoBoot;
Update_Language_IT_03.bh.tgz -> Italian translation system.

Thanks for the continued development

Diamondear

QUI

Tamaki

Administrator
I think that problem with cooltvguide is only with the lataest versions from 6.0.0 because if you use the one on bh server you haven't got any problem.

The problem i think is that now cooltvguide free has got some limitations, one of these is the impossibility to disable the using of colored bottons by cooltvguide.
If you get the full version you can set other cooltvguide settings to disable using of colored bottons.

But i think also the version on server is god.
The new version has got more the epg channel selection.

digicon

Vu+ Newbie
I think that problem with cooltvguide is only with the lataest versions from 6.0.0 because if you use the one on bh server you haven't got any problem.

The problem i think is that now cooltvguide free has got some limitations, one of these is the impossibility to disable the using of colored bottons by cooltvguide.
If you get the full version you can set other cooltvguide settings to disable using of colored bottons.

But i think also the version on server is god.
The new version has got more the epg channel selection.

Hi,

Well it looks like i sorted out the problem it appears to be the Version of Multiquickbutton on the server that is to blame, I have now tried 1.7.6 again and just put one plugin on which is Coolmans servers V5.6.2 and the red button now displays Coolmans guide.

I would just like to ask is there anyway to change the keymap file just so that i can have the CH+ and CH- button to work as changing the TV channel up and down instead of it opening up the Channel Bouquet list.

I know that other images have this mapped as default like Vix image but Blackhole seems to follow on from what dreambox do and these 2 buttons open the channel Bouquet.

Thank you