BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad

Vu+ Newbie
Anyway, how about improvements in HDMI-CEC? In 1.6.4 it is not working with my plasma LG 50PJ350. :(

tango110

Vu+ User
I would speak to the seller of the remote and ask for the correct one for your box.
It is not an image or driver issue that you have been miss-sold.

well they want me to send it back so it can be exchanged, but the price for sending it is the same as buying a new one, so here i lost the bet

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
well they want me to send it back so it can be exchanged, but the price for sending it is the same as buying a new one, so here i lost the bet
Maybe just buy a new one and try and sell the incorrect one on an auction site or maybe some here could make use of it.
Good luck

hih64

Vu+ User
Best team as usual Thank you
But i like the skin in the 1.6.4 any chance to get it before I updated to make it work in 1.6.5....:dance:

fandos

Vu+ User
backup can not do with this image usb,I weighed the 112MB file that is normal?. when old backups around for 52mb.el weighed backup I do with the script in the server.
greetings.

Lincsat

Vu+ User
backup can not do with this image usb,I weighed the 112MB file that is normal?. when old backups around for 52mb.el weighed backup I do with the script in the server.
greetings.

It's possible the box thinks your USB is a HDD, check and see where the device is mounted and if it's /media/HDD/, try using the backup to HDD script

fandos

Vu+ User
if all other previous images that work now?,I have usb hdd and is mounted as usual, media / hdd, media / usb.
greetings.

Tamaki

Administrator
greetings.
That is really strange, backup are around 50 mb, it depends on how many stuff you have, but 112 mb i think it is impossible.
Did you do something strange with this img or install any new plug that you didn't have before?
If your backup is created you can see what's inside, just rename it .tgz and uncompress on your pc so you can see what is so heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.