BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkside

Vu+ Newbie
Does anybody else experience problems with Enhancerd Movie Center plugin?

Cant get it running within this Images. I can start it, but whenever I start playing a movie ist keeps giving me GreenScreens.

referring to the crashlogs the following seems to be the problem:

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EnhancedMovieCenter/EMCMediaCenter.py", line 651, in doShow
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 174, in doShow
self.show()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 152, in show
x()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 154, in __onShow
self.InfoBar_NabDialog.show()
AttributeError: 'EMCMediaCenter' object has no attribute 'InfoBar_NabDialog'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method Navigation.dispatchEvent of <Navigation.Navigation instance at 0x147a9b8>>,(0,)) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)

Any ideas what the problem is?

Btw, this happens with any skin, so I dont think its skin related...

Tamaki

Administrator
Does anybody else experience problems with Enhancerd Movie Center plugin?

Cant get it running within this Images. I can start it, but whenever I start playing a movie ist keeps giving me GreenScreens.

referring to the crashlogs the following seems to be the problem:

Any ideas what the problem is?

Btw, this happens with any skin, so I dont think its skin related...
I use this plug, but i haven't got problems.
I just have green screen when i press twice ok botton.

Darkside

Vu+ Newbie
Definately happening here with a single press of OK .... Looks like its not able to resize the picture from small left side to full screen. Movie starts running a few seconds on the left side, menu disappears but the picture never becomes full screen...then crashes

I tried it on VTI, no problem there.

Btw, I have a fresh install to flash of course, no settings of any kind restored.

Tamaki

Administrator
Definately happening here with a single press of OK .... Looks like its not able to resize the picture from small left side to full screen. Movie starts running a few seconds on the left side, menu disappears but the picture never becomes full screen...then crashes

Btw, I have a fresh install to flash of course, no settings of any kind restored.
Do you use the 2.0.2 version downloaded from BH server?

Tamaki

Administrator

I've just tried also on my duo and it works fine with default settings.
Do you have problems with any kind of file?
Do you use hdd?

Darkside

Vu+ Newbie
After all, I flashed another time and this time its working... Have all Plugins and my skin installed as well. No idea what was wrong with last install :(

Darkside

Vu+ Newbie
Yes indeed. I use the BH since the old 1.3 and before times. Always liked it best on my Vu, so this problem with EMC drove me mad :)

Tnx god, its solved ...

mirkoslav

Vu+ Newbie
Unfortunately, I have the very same problem. Downloaded EMC 2.0.2 from BH server, I really like options available, but green screen every time I start movie. It runs for couple of seconds in small window left top and then crashes. On Vu+ Uno, on any skin used, I hope I don't have to re-flash image...

Darkside

Vu+ Newbie
I would be pleased, to see the audiosync plugin on the online feed. Couldnt find it but as using HDMI through my TV to my onkyo, I have some problems with async audio...

Tried ti out within a different image and this plugin is very helpful.

ruffa

Vu+ Newbie
mirkoslav said:
Unfortunately, I have the very same problem. Downloaded EMC 2.0.2 from BH server, I really like options available, but green screen every time I start movie. It runs for couple of seconds in small window left top and then crashes. On Vu+ Uno, on any skin used, I hope I don't have to re-flash image...

I have the same problem on my Duo. Have installed EMC from BH server and reinstalled again, no change. Green screen a few seconds after starting to play movie in small window in upper left corner. I also suspect EMC is what has caused the descriptions for most of my recorded movies to go totally mad. They now say that Avatar is some Italian film, or was it a Norwegian talk show? I discovered this after first install of EMC.

zxc4mx

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks :) This is grate work! :) Finaly my VU+ duo works as a mediaplayer too. No more freezing in video playback. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.