cannot retrieve rytec sources

dado_dxdy

Vu+ Newbie
I get rytec updating providers erreor on Prismcube, please confirm whether the cross-rytec_update file can be installed on Prismcube? Otherwise can i have the new sources for "rytec_french_xmltv"

dont know for Prismcube but working fine on DUO2 with openATV image...

thomas.tbr

Vu+ Newbie
please how do i install it into blackhole? just copy file to a certain folder??.. sorry to say i am not good on linux ..

//Thomas

thomas.tbr

Vu+ Newbie
Copyed filé to that place and rebooted,but i dont work,and when i look in that folder it has restored the old filé??

Skickas från min iPad via Tapatalk

nunigaia

Copyed filé to that place and rebooted,but i dont work,and when i look in that folder it has restored the old filé??

Skickas från min iPad via Tapatalk

Backup the file with the same name with the extension "pyo" to your PC.
Delete this file pyo on your STB.

Overwrite the py file, with this one download --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/cannot-retrieve-rytec-sources.21759/page-2#post-192058

Reboot your STB.

All should be fixed.

best regards
nunigaia

wile_e

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone,
I just installed Crossepg 0.8.1 on my Vu+ Solo2 running with OpenPli 4.0.
in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/ I deleted cross_rytec_update.pyo
in that same folder, I copied the latest file crossepg_rytec_update.py (the one dated March 11th 2015)
I still get the error message "cannot retrieve rytec sources"
The plugin is mainly for Bis TV and TNTsat, and also German and English channels from 19°east and 28°east.

What should I do?
Thanks,
wile_e

nunigaia

Hi everyone,
in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/ I deleted cross_rytec_update.pyo
in that same folder, I copied the latest file crossepg_rytec_update.py (the one dated March 11th 2015)
The plugin is mainly for Bis TV and TNTsat, and also German and English channels from 19°east and 28°east.

What should I do?
Thanks,
wile_e

Sorry mate, here no support for OpenPli images, ask please on OpenPli forum.
More ... no support or discussions please about encrypted channels.

best regards
nunigaia

dado_dxdy

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone,

What should I do?
Thanks,
wile_e

Look for my post in this topic 3. November

mbard

Vu+ Newbie
I couldnt get it to work either.

But finally I got i to work.
I had to remove crossepg_rytec_update.py file.
And just leave crossepg_rytec_update.pyo file.

/mBard

birdman99

Vu+ User
i followed instruction and now the epg cross has dissapeared, anyone know how i fix? wife is asking for duo2 to be replaced by you know what. need to get epg uk working quickly.

wile_e

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I got it sorted in the meantime. De-installed CrossEPG and installed EPGimporter which works fine. The sources are the same (Rytec). The Vu+ downloads them automatically every day for France, Benelux, Germany, Switzerland, etc. [This means, for driver55, that EPGimporter works fine for the German channels]
For encrypted channels, I have been a paying subscriber of BIS in France for nearly 3 years and have bought TNTsat and Fransat cards.
Best regards,
wile_e

If you get error message that provider cant be updated then just delete the /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepg_rytec_update.py file. Leave the crossepg_rytec_update.pyo file this works on any given image like ex Blackhole and Openblackhole

saxog

Vu+ Newbie
If you get error message that provider cant be updated then just delete the /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepg_rytec_update.py file. Leave the crossepg_rytec_update.pyo file this works on any given image like ex Blackhole and Openblackhole

Right !!! That solved the issue. THANKS

blancoco

Vu+ Newbie
Hello I have a big problem download epg with crossepg on my vu+duo2 and blackhole 2.1.5 , update rytec ok , download epg ok, but after I've just 2 programms on my epg! I need help !

coin76

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
Since yesterday i have the same problem with EpgImport on my vu duo2 with Openpli.
I propose a work around with selecting only 1 day in long descriptions loading.
I think the problem is in data. We have to wait ....
Best regards

gogglebox

Vu+ User
I've just put on tonight the .pyo from November and now CrossEPG has dissapeared, any solutions? I had briefly upgraded to BH3.x.x before downgrading to 2.1.7 and I noticed that the sources have been updated (again), could someone provide an updated crossepg_rytec_update.pyo file please?