CoolTvGuide: skin 1920 x 1080

Javi5555

Vu+ Newbie
Many thanks! Excelent work!

I have one cuestion: is possible to change the "cool multi guide" colors? the colors are red and blue, and I dont like it.

Thanks again and regards from Spain!

ZiggysDomain

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. Have followed instructions but guide remains small. I am using CTVG with BH3. I see that it works with one skin but not the default skin with 3 that I particularly like. Any ideas?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Many users like the CoolTV Guide. Do we have any experts who can contact the owner of the Cool TV Guide to "officially" modify or update to a fully compitable version?

The owner of Cool TV Guide has not been updated for a long time by some reasons, but so many users like it. Whether the Blockhole team can contact the owner of CoolTV Guide and do something?

CHA0S

Vu+ Newbie
Many users like the CoolTV Guide. Do we have any experts who can contact the owner of the Cool TV Guide to "officially" modify or update to a fully compitable version?

The owner of Cool TV Guide has not been updated for a long time by some reasons, but so many users like it. Whether the Blockhole team can contact the owner of CoolTV Guide and do something?

I would like an update on this, Coolmans web site has gone or moved either way I can find no info.

I have made mods to Coolmans TV Guide to suite my requirements but I don’t like to put it out there without knowing the situation.

paperino61

Vu+ User
Ciao, trovato solo ora il tuo lavoro e immediatamente "rubato"..... bellissimo lavoro Eragon, complimenti
ciao e grazie