Buy or not buy

• stick with what ive got

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • order it

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

sunespeg

Vu+ Newbie
A slingbox is streaming device, you connect to vu+ or any other STB or media player. It allows you to watch whatever you feed it with, on any pc, tablet or smart phone (last two requires a paid app).
Quality is very good, even at low bandwidth, but it adjusts quality automatically to utilize more bandwidth.
It has a infrared system that allows me to emulate vu+ remote thru a little transmitter, so I can use my phone as remote and change channels.

My point is that if you are looking for this feature, I think you are better off with this solution, rather than pay a lot for something that doesn't work all okay yet (from what I can read on this forum). On other hand, I would love the new serie of Vu+, but solo1 and sling works for me.

Sent from HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

birdman99

Vu+ User
Just to update you all on this, i bought the Duo2 but it was stolen out of my passage before i even got chance to open the wrapper. i didnt even get to see what it looked like, as you can all imagine im gutted to say the least.

So its all crap . 500 on a credit card bill is what im left with.

Just thought id update as it would have been wrong to just leave the post without doing so.

yummer

BH Lover
Just to update you all on this, i bought the Duo2 but it was stolen out of my passage before i even got chance to open the wrapper. i didnt even get to see what it looked like, as you can all imagine im gutted to say the least.

So its all crap . 500 on a credit card bill is what im left with.

Just thought id update as it would have been wrong to just leave the post without doing so.
Who dropped it in the passage? I'm afraid if it was a courier I'd be asking for the money off them!

birdman99

Vu+ User
nor buddy wasnt anyones fault but my own i placed it in the passagae and the door was unlocked?? whoever took it was lucky or unlucky there wont even know what it is or does i bet, ...

yummer

BH Lover
nor buddy wasnt anyones fault but my own i placed it in the passagae and the door was unlocked?? whoever took it was lucky or unlucky there wont even know what it is or does i bet, ...
Thieving scum. Can you not claim off your home insurance?