IPTV

kosmani

Vu+ Newbie
Update:
-Fix another link extractor fix.(movieshd)
-Fix yify.tv/
-Add deltatv.pw/, pxstream.tv/ link extractors.

Call me an idiot, but how am I suppose to fix the above-mentioned?

kosmani

Vu+ Newbie
Update:
-Fix another link extractor fix.(movieshd)
-Fix yify.tv/
-Add deltatv.pw/, pxstream.tv/ link extractors.

Call me an idiot, but how am I suppose to fix the above-mentioned?
I don't know guys but I am going crazy soon. I've tried Albanian channels from 15/10/2015 to play on IPTV player, on VLC player, Media player and in all of these players they get stuck after 5 seconds, I am going crazyyyyyyy

kosmani

Vu+ Newbie
@Pyromon

Woooooooowwwwwwwwwww man you are cool. All channels work, thank you very much. I have just one more small request. Could you perhaps also include other Albanian Channels besides the sport ones, which by the way are working perfectly.

Dankeeeeeeeeeeee schooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn

kosmani

Vu+ Newbie
@Pyromon

Thank you man very much. I really appreciate it. In the mean time, when you have time. Please see if you can also attach channels like Top Channel, Klan Kosova, KTV, RTV 21, Klan TV. But only when you have time.

DANKE

kosmani

Vu+ Newbie
@Pyromon

Thank you man very much. I really appreciate it. In the mean time, when you have time. Please see if you can also attach channels like Top Channel, Klan Kosova, KTV, RTV 21, Klan TV. But only when you have time.

DANKE

Pyromon

BH Lover
iptvplayer 80.00.13.00

Update:
-Add E2PrioFix to execute.
-Allow to use exteplayer3 in buffering mode on mipsel platform.
-Add exteplayer3 for mipsel platform (for test only, h264, AAC and mp3 support)
-Fix playpuls.pl

#1.Post

kosmani

Vu+ Newbie
@Pyromon

Mann, first of all thanks for the Albanian channels u sent and all other channels. But I still have the problem to play them. The channels play perfectly for 20 seconds then they stop and go to the next channel. Is there any settings I can change to make them work.

As always, you are the best.

Pyromon

BH Lover
@Pyromon

Mann, first of all thanks for the Albanian channels u sent and all other channels. But I still have the problem to play them. The channels play perfectly for 20 seconds then they stop and go to the next channel. Is there any settings I can change to make them work.

As always, you are the best.

Ich teste sie hier im VLC Player und laufen. Sollte es auf der Box nicht klappen schaue ich eben über VLC auf dem Notebook. Und dort laufen sie meist.

kosmani

Vu+ Newbie
@Pyromon

As always, thanks for the hard work, but it seems that you put Dutch channels into Albanian list. I wish we were as developed as the Dutch :)

Danke schoon