IPTV

kosmani

Vu+ Newbie
Hello there, at last i managed to install IPTV Listuptader and I am very glad about that (it took me some time) but now i am trying to watch live Alabanian channels and I don't know how to add M3U lists to the player.

Once again you guys are the greatest.

kosmani

Vu+ Newbie
Hello there, at last i managed to install IPTV Listuptader and I am very glad about that (it took me some time) but now i am trying to watch live Alabanian channels and I don't know how to add M3U lists to the player.

Once again you guys are the greatest.
Sorry guys, I managed to install Iptvplayer not Iptv listupdater. Iptv list updater is giving me error when i try to insall it.

tozion

Vu+ Newbie
HI,
i've installed the latest plugin, i've managed to make work my m3u list from localmedia, but i can't load any of the streams included in the plugin; i get this error:

"It seems that the video player "gstplayer esterno" does not work properly. STS: ERROR: pipeline could not be constructed: no element "playbin2". Please check if gstreamer plugin are available in your system. ERROR CODE: 246 "

Any idea how to fix it? I've got a VU+ SoloSe with the latest blackhole image

Pyromon

BH Lover
HI,
i've installed the latest plugin, i've managed to make work my m3u list from localmedia, but i can't load any of the streams included in the plugin; i get this error:

"It seems that the video player "gstplayer esterno" does not work properly. STS: ERROR: pipeline could not be constructed: no element "playbin2". Please check if gstreamer plugin are available in your system. ERROR CODE: 246 "

Any idea how to fix it? I've got a VU+ SoloSe with the latest blackhole image

Hallo tozion,

als Alternative schlage ich vor das du dir Tsmedia 10.6 installierst. Läuft am besten . Findest du hier->http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/tsmedia.21798/

Wenn du es installiert hast musst du die m3u Files hier reinkopieren > etc/ tsmedia / user m3u

Last edited:

tozion

Vu+ Newbie
Hallo tozion,

als Alternative schlage ich vor das du dir Tsmedia 10.6 installierst. Läuft am besten . Findest du hier->http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/tsmedia.21798/

Wenn du es installiert hast musst du die m3u Files hier reinkopieren > etc/ tsmedia / user m3u

Hello Pyromon, i've tried with TSmedia also; i get always gstreamer error ; not only on my files, also on all the link that are in the plugin (like if i try to watch zdf on ipt player i receive the same error, if i try to watch something on TSMEDA i receive gstreamer not available message). Shouldn't gstreamer already be in the blackhole image? There is a way to install it externally? Thanks

Pyromon

BH Lover
Hi tozion,

der gstreamer ist im Image . Es ist noch eine ältere Version . Daher kann es zu Problemen beim abspielen einiger Files kommen. Hoffen wir auf ein baldiges Update.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iptvplayer 80.00.06.00

Update:
-Try to fix timeout with buffering mode with segmented streams.
-Fix anyfiles.pl search functionality.

#1.Post

Pyromon

BH Lover
please tell me how to use iptv player on vu+ solo 2
i m a beginner
thanks

@ sidihamid,

im IPTV Player sind schon viele Sachen vorinstalliert. Musst du mal ausprobieren. Dann kannst du noch den Listupdater installieren der stets die Listen aktualisiert . Du kannst auch Streams selbst einfügen. Google mal nach IPTV Player und Listupdater.

Pyromon