iSettingE2

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
I used to have iSettingE2 plugin with image 1.7.9 in my Solo2, but now I have not yet succeeded in finding this plugin compatable with BlackHole 2.0.0 OE2.0. Would appreciate if I could have this plugin compatable with this new image.

georgejung

Vu+ Newbie
ok I solved ipk not work!!
download ''enigma2-plugin-extensions-isettinge2-3.0.4-oe2.0-mipsel.tar''
manually install the folder on usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extension
reboot gui and all is ok!!

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
ok I solved ipk not work!!
download ''enigma2-plugin-extensions-isettinge2-3.0.4-oe2.0-mipsel.tar''
manually install the folder on usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extension
reboot gui and all is ok!!

Have tried Google and other search engines looking for mipsel.tar for iSettingE2 plugin but only found mipsel.ipk files for downloading. Could you please upload the mipsel.tar file here so that it could be available for all. Thanks.

Diamondear

Vu+ User
Hello everyone, we are aware of this problem and solve it as soon as possible. Visit us on the official website. .............. You'll find them all the answers.

Diamondear

Diamondear from Asus Transformer with Tapatalk 2.

Admin Edit, code live link

Tamaki

Administrator
Hello everyone, we are aware of this problem and solve it as soon as possible. Visit us on the official website. You'll find them all the answers.

Diamondear

Please, dont post direct link to other forums.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Hello everyone, we are aware of this problem and solve it as soon as possible. Visit us on the official website. .............. You'll find them all the answers.

Diamondear

When I upgraded settings, I found some problems with Sat 30W. The Hispasat 30W Channels have same frequency as those of 19.2E, Meo bouquets have frequency of different Sats, such as 36E, 45E & 75E, whereas those of Zon TV Cabo have a number of channels showing 'Channel Removed' next to the name of Channel and still are active and working correctly. I checked other Sat Bouquets/Packages, though not many, but find them all correct. Hope that this problem with Sat 30W is solved. Thanks.

Diamondear

Vu+ User
When I upgraded settings, I found some problems with Sat 30W. The Hispasat 30W Channels have same frequency as those of 19.2E, Meo bouquets have frequency of different Sats, such as 36E, 45E & 75E, whereas those of Zon TV Cabo have a number of channels showing 'Channel Removed' next to the name of Channel and still are active and working correctly. I checked other Sat Bouquets/Packages, though not many, but find them all correct. Hope that this problem with Sat 30W is solved. Thanks.

Hi,
tell me what settings you're using if your personal or those of original SettingMan? How do you set the parameters of the plugin? Because as I understand it, you are using the maintaining custom of the list with the selection of satellites. Pay us a visit on the official website, you see the plugin when you go out with red color button.

Diamondear & HTC Sensation XE con Tapatalk 2

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Hi,
tell me what settings you're using if your personal or those of original SettingMan? How do you set the parameters of the plugin? Because as I understand it, you are using the maintaining custom of the list with the selection of satellites. Pay us a visit on the official website, you see the plugin when you go out with red color button.

Diamondear & HTC Sensation XE con Tapatalk 2
I'm using vHannibal settings on Motor. After edit list and kept only satellites/channels that I can view, I kept the customised list. I used to do the same with image 1.79 on same Solo2 with iSettingE2 v2.8.3. It used to take me just a couple of minutes wheras now it is taking more than 10 minutes with problems as mentioned before.

Diamondear

Vu+ User
Before it installed the latest version of the plugin that is just out v3.0.5.

The plugin version 3.x.x iSettingE2 has pretty much rebuilt the code, so the management of the selection of satellites and greatly improved.

I wanted to clarify that for your custom list, I mean the settings that you have currently installed on the decoder (Bouquet and Channels). If you do not need this option put "NO" option.

Follow the configurations that you have attached as a screenshot and if you continue to have the same problems, selecting satellites 19.2E and 30.0W, then the problem is the settings of Vhannibal.

Try also those of Cyrus that these are up to date.

Let me know ...

Selection.png

MainMenu.png

Diamondear

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Before it installed the latest version of the plugin that is just out v3.0.5.

The plugin version 3.x.x iSettingE2 has pretty much rebuilt the code, so the management of the selection of satellites and greatly improved.

I wanted to clarify that for your custom list, I mean the settings that you have currently installed on the decoder (Bouquet and Channels). If you do not need this option put "NO" option.

Follow the configurations that you have attached as a screenshot and if you continue to have the same problems, selecting satellites 19.2E and 30.0W, then the problem is the settings of Vhannibal.

Try also those of Cyrus that these are up to date.

Let me know ...

Diamondear

Thanks for your help.

I used the new version 3.0.5 and downloaded vHannibal settings for Motor. I selected the No option for not keeping customised packages. It took maybe a couple of minutes. Then I edited the list by Dreamset and took off packages that I'm not able to view and sent the edited list back to Solo2. Then I tested iSettingE2 with the option Yes to keep the Customised Lists. This time with the updated version and installed as it should be, I had a Green Screen. From the crash log there is mention that the skin is missing an element, so I changed the Skin to Default and run the test again. I had another Green Screen.

I'm sending the two Crash Logs as from them you may find the reasons for the problem.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1361393859.zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
  • enigma2_crash_1361395362.zip
    19 KB · Views: 6

Diamondear

Vu+ User
Damn! My fault, programming error. I can just put online a new version 3.0.6.

Come to meet us on our official website.

Thank you for your time.

Diamondear

Vu+ User
Search on google "iSettingE2" and you will find the official site.

Remember that you can install the latest version of the plugin directly from your decoder.

By tonight, I'll put the new version 3.0.6 on the server.

Thanks