iSettingE2

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
New version 3.0.6 online.

Diamondear & HTC Sensation XE con Tapatalk 2
Have installed new version 3.0.6 and am having the same results as my previous message #11 regarding Customized Lists on Sat 30W. No problems regardinsg Non Customized Lists. Highly appreciate your efforts in making this plugin compatable with Vu+ Solo2 V2.

Diamondear

Vu+ User
Have installed new version 3.0.6 and am having the same results as my previous message #11 regarding Customized Lists on Sat 30W. No problems regardinsg Non Customized Lists. Highly appreciate your efforts in making this plugin compatable with Vu+ Solo2 V2.

Hi,
I attach your preferred list, before using the plugin? I want to simulate your problem. But come on the official website of IsettingE2, otherwise contaminate the thread of this Board. Get the files of the plugin configuration found in / iSettingE2/Conf. ISettingE2. begin with.

Diamondear & HTC Sensation XE with Tapatalk 2

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Hi,
I attach your preferred list, before using the plugin? I want to simulate your problem. But come on the official website of IsettingE2, otherwise contaminate the thread of this Board. Get the files of the plugin configuration found in / iSettingE2/Conf. ISettingE2. begin with.

Diamondear & HTC Sensation XE with Tapatalk 2
I tried to post 3 files on the official website, but only succeeded in posting 1, so I'm attaching the two files here. The two files are the Customized List and the iSetting Folder. Wish to know if there are any users who succeeded in installing with success this plugin for Customized List on Solo2 with the latest image.

Attachments

• Customised List.zip
    250.3 KB · Views: 15
  • iSettingE2.zip
    589.8 KB · Views: 52

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
New version 3.0.6 online.

After following instructions from the plugin's official site (thanks) and selected the Satellites that I can view from Selection instead of selecting Motor, finally I succeeded in running this plugin for Customized Lists without problems for Sat 30W. The only slight problem was the time taken for this update. It took whole 13 minutes, wheras before for an update of Customized List used to take less than 5 minutes with the same plugin. As regards for Non Customized List, it takes less than a couple of minutes as before. Maybe the time taken for the update is only my problem, and for this wish to hear from other users who use this plugin for updating Customized List on Motor that have Sat 30W included in their Lists.​

Diamondear

Vu+ User
After following instructions from the plugin's official site (thanks) and selected the Satellites that I can view from Selection instead of selecting Motor, finally I succeeded in running this plugin for Customized Lists without problems for Sat 30W. The only slight problem was the time taken for this update. It took whole 13 minutes, wheras before for an update of Customized List used to take less than 5 minutes with the same plugin. As regards for Non Customized List, it takes less than a couple of minutes as before. Maybe the time taken for the update is only my problem, and for this wish to hear from other users who use this plugin for updating Customized List on Motor that have Sat 30W included in their Lists.​

Hello,
the speed depends on the type of receiver you are using and the number of satellites filtered.

What decoder are you using?
How many satellites do you use?

So I tell you now it is normal.

But in any case, if you set the timer at night, you do not have to wait all this time.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Hello,
the speed depends on the type of receiver you are using and the number of satellites filtered.

What decoder are you using?
How many satellites do you use?

So I tell you now it is normal.

But in any case, if you set the timer at night, you do not have to wait all this time.
I thank you for the plugin and for your help.

I'm using a Solo2 and the same Customized List that I used on the same decoder but plugin v2.8.3. The only difference is that wheras on v2.8.3 it used to take less than 5 minutes for the same Customized List, with v3.0.6 it took me 13 minutes. For the Non Customized List there is no significant difference, maybe with v3.0.6 it is faster as it takes less than a couple of minutes. It is only a slight problem for me that I can live with it as it compensate for the frustration of cleaning the Channel List every time I update it.

chatelain

Vu+ Newbie
Need help please.
Does anyone knows whether this plugin is working on the latest Black Hole Duo image? If so where can i get it ?
Thanks in advance for helping.

Diamondear

Vu+ User
Need help please.
Does anyone knows whether this plugin is working on the latest Black Hole Duo image? If so where can i get it ?
Thanks in advance for helping.

Hi,
the plugin will find it on the official website and I can confirm that it works on all images BlackHole. Search ISettingE2 with google and you will find the site.

dalraist

Vu+ User+++
I'm using a Solo2 and the same Customized List that I used on the same decoder but plugin v2.8.3. The only difference is that wheras on v2.8.3 it used to take less than 5 minutes for the same Customized List, with v3.0.6 it took me 13 minutes. For the Non Customized List there is no significant difference, maybe with v3.0.6 it is faster as it takes less than a couple of minutes. It is only a slight problem for me that I can live with it as it compensate for the frustration of cleaning the Channel List every time I update it.
That's actually huge difference.
I've no idea on how the plugin works, but It may depends on other factors in addition of decoder type.
Maybe you're comparing one run on flash and the other on a different BH Universe. In this case the time may also depend on how fast is your USB stick.
Please, try to test in same conditions.
You may also compare with SVDownloader which does the same filtering stuff, and it works in RAM, so you may see different performance.
This is just a try to isolate the issue.
Raist