Newbie Vu Solo stuck on"loading"

pegasus1891

Vu+ Newbie
You know my solo, doesn't have that set up i.e Menu,setup,system searching,. "the positioner set up and satfinder" is not included. No wonder why I cant rotate the sat from east to west. Life was much easier with TM.

Mick12334

It's not your receiver, but your image, each image is software, developed by fellow satellite enthusiasts, so each is different.
You can load, and try, different images (software), and work out which you prefer.
Why not load the latest Black Hole, and try it out. If you don't like it you can try a different image, there are quite a few to try.

pegasus1891

Vu+ Newbie
Areet Mick. This morning I managed to tune in on hotbird after setting it on default list together with astra 19. However I'm tempted to add 28.2 and 16.0 without resetting tuner A on my default list.

Mick12334

I did similar when I first got my VU+ Duo2, as I was using an ole Echostar 3600 to drive my motor, the V-BoxII hadn't arrived yet, so i couldn't set the motor up properly.
I managed to add my 4 favourite satellites, 23.5E, 19E, 13E, and 0.8W.
You're in a different position, where you can easily get your motor working, once you find the correct menu options, or load a different image.

Mick12334

Sorry but your post must contain a word on the forum blacklist, as it's edited out, and I can't understand the meaning, especially tab.