Open Black Hole 0.1 update 19-06-2015 Vu+ Solo2

nunigaia

With this image in flash BH.217 and old version of BH worck in meoboot ?

With Open Black Hole 01 in flash you can run severall images enumerated on the guide i done for implementing the running of Open Multiboot.

You can find the guide here --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-to-use-open-multiboot-on-open-black-hole.23270/ --> and can tell you too, that also Blackhole 2.1.6 must run on Open Multibooot!

Read the guide carefully, and you should have no trouble to run severall images mentioned there.

best regards
nunigaia

Icemen

Vu+ Newbie
Hey peepz i am currently running 2.1.5 image and all is well, i was just brousing and noticed this blackhole 0.1 could b the latest image, is it or is it 2.1.7. There two treads with image which one to use? Is this a stable image or shall i stick with what i got. What are peoples view who have used this image for while are there any pros and cons....your thoughts please....

nunigaia

Hey peepz i am currently running 2.1.5 image and all is well, i was just brousing and noticed this blackhole 0.1 could b the latest image, is it or is it 2.1.7. There two treads with image which one to use? Is this a stable image or shall i stick with what i got. What are peoples view who have used this image for while are there any pros and cons....your thoughts please....

Currently i´m running on my STB Open Black Hole 0.1, and i´m using Open Multiboot to run severall images!
Both Images --> Open Black Hole 0.1 and Blackhole 2.1.7 are the latest from our team! Everything is less or more stable ... and it depends what you are going to try with this images! ( enigma2 is experiencing ).
If you intend to use Open Multiboot --> Install on flash Open Blackhole 0.1!

Take a look on this section, regarding the image you want to know more!

best regards
nunigaia

Icemen

Vu+ Newbie
I'll b using it on vu solo 2 box. I won't b doing anything apart from just view channels and stick with 1 image. Will use plugins for youtube etc...it is enigma 2 box

Icemen

Vu+ Newbie
Hi downloaded this image looks goods. Whats the differance to the other thread with same image is the same. Also how do i install the picons. Which is the best. Goto adon manager and then picon packages?

nunigaia

What do you mean network setting? what to I need to select or it to work?

If you haven´t changed OpenWebif default settings, in your browser, we recommend you to use Firefox for Streaming.

Open your browser and imputing the IP of your STB can do the Job.

Note: Of course you must know the IP of your STB on your Network.

best regards
nunigaia

Icemen

Vu+ Newbie
If you haven´t changed OpenWebif default settings, in your browser, we recommend you to use Firefox for Streaming.

Open your browser and imputing the IP of your STB can do the Job.

Note: Of course you must know the IP of your STB on your Network.

best regards
nunigaia

Yes, I know IP address obviously, I need it to connect to the box from my PC via Vu control centre. However when I click the Web control tab I get an error this page can't be displayed on IE? why is this?

Icemen

Vu+ Newbie
Is it just me then? everyone who has downloaded this image onto the solo 2 box openwebif works? because without this I can't get my other plugin AB 28.2 don't work ;-(

nunigaia

Is it just me then? everyone who has downloaded this image onto the solo 2 box openwebif works? because without this I can't get my other plugin AB 28.2 don't work ;-(

If you use the command ping on windows command line, what did you get from your STB?

Have you changed OpenWebIf settings ( ex: ports, passwords, etc ... )?

Are you able to download from feeds, using your RCU?

best regards
nunigaia

Icemen

Vu+ Newbie
If you use the command ping on windows command line, what did you get from your STB?

Have you changed OpenWebIf settings ( ex: ports, passwords, etc ... )?

Are you able to download from feeds, using your RCU?

best regards
nunigaia

I tried it in google Crome, put the IP address in the address bar, still get "the web page is not available" ERR connection refused

what do you mean STB?

Haven't change any setting in OpenWebif plugin

Can you download feeds using RCU?

pelpetit

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!!
First thanks for your job!!
I have a problem, I need enter via telnet and i can't, try blank password for root but acces denied. what is the default password of this image?

Thanks