Open Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 0.1

del6600

Vu+ User
Very strange how some get the download "BackupSuite" to work and other like me no go? Installs ok but says a file by the name of "backupstick" must be on the USB flash or HDD. I made the required file but when I try to backup it keeps saying file not found? (path= /media/usb/backupstick/ or /media/hdd/backupstick/
Have I done something wrong?

Hope OBH will get:
1] "Full backup & "personnel backup" back as was on previous versions.
2] "Weather app" very good for the UK, is this coming back? Others via download do not work for me.
3] Guess more skins will been available (2 at the moment).
4] "Universe" is this coming back?
5] The Picture quality is 100% BUT is there any way the size of the fonts on various menus be made bigger?

Overall the product is good

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
5] The Picture quality is 100% BUT is there any way the size of the fonts on various menus be made bigger?
4) I don't think so, but never say never...
5) When more skins will be available you might find one with bigger fonts.

boun13

Vu+ Newbie
i truly wanted to use this image, the updates of bh images which require flashing via usb are not my preferred way of living, and as someone who was used to pli images whae i had a dm800se i was very happy to try but at this stage it is not for me.
my vu+ hdmi output does not work and i use the component output.
the driver is not compatible- on boot i get a normal blue logo but as soon as it flashes and the enigma gui takes command the picture is purple and un viewable tried everything i could to no avail.
sadly i went back to bh image

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi Admins,
Can XBMC launcher made visible in the main menu of Open Black Hole too??. Now I have to go to applications >> scroll down to the end and start XBMC launcher. All is running fine on my VU+ Solo2. Good job !!!

You can go to Green Panel (green button)
and with Fast Plug Setup (red button)
you can Set XBMC launcher as favorite plugin
If you have Set Favorite Plugin press 2 X green Button

Matrix10

Administrator
Today I installed this image and everything worked out just fine. At the flow I did the online update and that is a major improvement. All settings remain as before the update. Not the least, it works very fast.
The zappin' has an increased speed and all my presets works just fine EXEPT FOR ONE!!!!! : When I go to the mediaplayer and I set a surtain map as the first-one for the mediaplayer it works ok, BUT........when I have to make a cold restart (after updating) the preset has gone and I have to set that again. I've tried it a second time and everything was gone again. I think that it's a minor bug that can be fixed.

You have try to use Location button (yellow) to make your preset

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello, thanks for the image, im waiting so long for it. Its like a mixing PLI and BH- great. Only 2 (3) notes.
-Ilike this openBH but noted this:
1.No DVD player (not even downloadable and the player wont play).i have many dvd s on my HDD -add: i can see my .iso files from the file menu, but WONT play- only BH was perfect in DVD. No enought attention to fix this?
2.OPEN AIR PLAY crasshes the box, is GSOD !! hardly removed from telnet- why you put on feed?
3.NO full backup menu still (there is non in plugins). i want to make a backup for my install for whole day, and want to try 216.1 also but wont loose my box...

thats for now. and every other is +++++

The problem is that as far as I know no one have or use a DVD player.

nunigaia

4) I don't think so, but never say never...
5) When more skins will be available you might find one with bigger fonts.
Very strange how some get the download "BackupSuite" to work and other like me no go? Installs ok but says a file by the name of "backupstick" must be on the USB flash or HDD. I made the required file but when I try to backup it keeps saying file not found? (path= /media/usb/backupstick/ or /media/hdd/backupstick/

Hope OBH will get:
2] "Weather app" very good for the UK, is this coming back? Others via download do not work for me.

5) You can try to install a plugin named fontmagnifier v 0.6.1 i´ve tryed on OpenBlackHole 0.1 and think works fine!

In my case i prefer the default setting fonts from Matrix10 Skins, so use it as you wish!

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-fontmagnifier_0.6.1_all.ipk
    23 KB · Views: 46

del6600

Vu+ User
5) You can try to install a plugin named fontmagnifier v 0.6.1 i´ve tryed on OpenBlackHole 0.1 and think works fine!

In my case i prefer the default setting fonts from Matrix10 Skins, so use it as you wish!

best regards
nunigaia

Hi, I have given the above a test and can say it works. Anyone else wanting larger fonts give it a try.
Regards.

Matrix10

Administrator

Hope OBH will get:

You have try Foreca Weater Forecast Plugin ?

tom001

Vu+ User
Great image, thanks. One question, how to show the Channel Logo in the Channel List, in my list there are no Logo´s only text in blue BH Team?

5.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2015-05-30 um 18.39.20.png

nunigaia

i changed it, but it didn´t worked?
Don´t forget to restart your STB ... Reboot the STB.
Where did you put ( upload ) your picon files?

I think you own at least one SAT position ( ASTRA 19.2 East ):

1) - Use 220x132 transparent picons from Halus61 for this SAT position.
2) - Use a Usb pendrive --> To upload your Picons.
3) - Map if not yet Mapped the Usb pendrive as /usb/media
4) - Reboot your STB

After Booting:

5) - Press GREEN > YELLOW > ADDONS DOWNLOAD MANAGER > PICONS PACKAGES ( drop down until you get halus61 220x132 transparent picons for usb - Astra 19.2 ) > INSTALL IT

6) - Restart enigma or reboot your STB.

Note: Repeat 5) and 6) for all your sat positions, as you can got the picon files of course!

You should have picons on Channel Info and on Channel List.

Best regards
nunigaia