Open Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 0.1

sbilge

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I installed this image on my Solo2. But it did not see my usb HMP-Combo DVB T2/C cable tuner.
Have a any idea for install?

Sincerely,

Freesatcard

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

great image and Im pretty pleased with it,
one thing though, every time I have to restart the box,the network loses its DNS configutation and I have to manually reinstall it !!
anyone know whats causing this and/or how I can sort it out ??

thanks

HDaddict

Vu+ Newbie
I've been using this new image for a few hours, and so far it looks really good!
The image is fast, stable, I like the new skin. All plugins are working just fine.
Media files are also being played just fine, I noticed more options for subtitles settings etc.

I restored my settings from 2.1.5 through the software management panel, and restore after first boot.

I noticed that the image has different paths, like new path and mounting names for the USB an other things.

A few issues:
1) At first, the 7W satellite channels on my favorites list wasn't detected, it seems that the channel has a different name and settings, so I had to rescan the satellite NILESAT 7w
2) PICONS - I can't install correctly the PICONS for the newly scanned satellite, maybe because of the new paths. I copied manually the picons to the correct folder, but nothing changed. Is there any solution? I can't find any package for 7W through the Addons panel.
3) UPDATES - Will there be regular as the previous images, or will we be able to constantly update the image through the "Online image update"?

Keep up the good work!

amartag

Vu+ Newbie
I have installed skin ( MX_X_Line_R blackhole ) after reboot image not demmare /in my solo2 .
how to install blackhole skin in
Open Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 ???????????

Matrix10

Administrator
I've been using this new image for a few hours, and so far it looks really good!
The image is fast, stable, I like the new skin. All plugins are working just fine.
Media files are also being played just fine, I noticed more options for subtitles settings etc.

I restored my settings from 2.1.5 through the software management panel, and restore after first boot.

I noticed that the image has different paths, like new path and mounting names for the USB an other things.

A few issues:
1) At first, the 7W satellite channels on my favorites list wasn't detected, it seems that the channel has a different name and settings, so I had to rescan the satellite NILESAT 7w
2) PICONS - I can't install correctly the PICONS for the newly scanned satellite, maybe because of the new paths. I copied manually the picons to the correct folder, but nothing changed. Is there any solution? I can't find any package for 7W through the Addons panel.
3) UPDATES - Will there be regular as the previous images, or will we be able to constantly update the image through the "Online image update"?

Keep up the good work!

There is no difference with the Black Hole image provided that you have a good picon.
The same goes for satellite channels.
Of course, if changes on the satellite it is necessary to scan or a new Sat list.

Picon file name must match service references.
Look in Serviceinfo panel and your picons folder.

Matrix10

Administrator
I have installed skin ( MX_X_Line_R blackhole ) after reboot image not demmare /in my solo2 .
how to install blackhole skin in
Open Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 ???????????

You cannot install Black Hole skin in Open Black Hole image.
Is not the same coding.

koumbouni

Vu+ Newbie
Keep up the good work!
Same happened to me. I rescanned the satellite but my favorites don’t work. I have to set them from scratch

Freesatcard

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

great image and Im pretty pleased with it,
one thing though, every time I have to restart the box,the network loses its DNS configutation and I have to manually reinstall it !!
anyone know whats causing this and/or how I can sort it out ??

thanks
anyone else having the same issue ???

jfim88

Vu+ Newbie
I have Tuner A loop trough B, and B to Astra. Like always... but when im recording a channel i cant see another

Does this image have crontab?

Last edited: