OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Duo2

Hasni GHADDAR

Vu+ Newbie
Hello all
thanks for this update but I can't choose subtitle when I make yellow button, there is only audio language choice...
Is it normal or do I have to reinstall ?
thanks

nunigaia

Hello all
thanks for this update but I can't choose subtitle when I make yellow button, there is only audio language choice...
Is it normal or do I have to reinstall ?
thanks

No. You don´t to reinstall it.

Press the subtitles button on your RCU ( remote control unit ).

best regards
nunigaia

mgalins

Vu+ Newbie
No. You don´t to reinstall it.

Press the subtitles button on your RCU ( remote control unit ).

best regards
nunigaia

I had very same questions, thanks for answer.
Though, maybe stupid question, but which button is "subtitle". On old RCU there was one, but on new (which is already not so new anymore :) ) there are no such button. Or maybe i just don't know witch one is.
Thanks!

AlexWilMac

Exactly: the so called New Design RCU has no such button: you have to go through AUDIO and the RED.
It would be nice, at least, to use AUDIO long-press (that's now for less useful Downmix switch).

marix

Vu+ Newbie
I still cant find subtitles menu. if i go to AUDIO, then red button is digital downmix. How to access subtitles?

Matrix10

Administrator
I still cant find subtitles menu. if i go to AUDIO, then red button is digital downmix. How to access subtitles?

Subtitles menu with subtitles button

at the top of the remote first row with 4 buttons second button from the left

marix

Vu+ Newbie
VU-DUO2-REMOTE-228x228.jpg Theres no subtitle button on the remotes, it has 3 buttons not 4 btw. Please help me to disable annoying subtitles

Last edited:

AlexWilMac

Marix is right. As I wrote, he's got that so called New Design RCU has no specific button for subtitles: you have to go through AUDIO and then press RED. I've got both RCUs and in the other one (that I find very uncomfortable for many reasons) there is the dedicated button for subs.
Again, I suggest that it would be nice, at least, to use AUDIO long-press (that's now for less useful Downmix switch).

marix

Vu+ Newbie
But even through AUDIO you cant disable subtitles. Red button is digital downmix, nothing todo with subtitles. So you cant disable subtitles in this build at all????

AlexWilMac

Marix, first of all you had never said before that you was not able to DISABLE subs but you had only said you wasn't able to find the subs button.
In OBH, as it is now (before I think it worked differently and you had to press AUDIO and then the left key) I see that you have to press AUDIO twice to access the subs menu. So the first is to show the actual audio menu and the second for subtitles on/off and type.

simon123

Vu+ User
just gone to the open black good image I cant down load the default picons nothing there even when I reboot the duo2 0ne more thing I notised is that the lcd is very slow I wanted to change some things in the lcd but when I go in to the lcd a blue circle comes up in the left corner of the tv screen even when I try to open the lcd in the plugins is it a pug kind regards simon

simon123

Vu+ User
for got to say I'm using the mx-hQ9B skin down loaded it from the black hole server no problem green yellow down load manager skins no problem regards simon any help on these 2 maters would be apreshated

Seth_72

Vu+ User
hello i have still same question about enhanced Movie center crashes in obh 0.6 . i saw the enigma2 git comes fron openatv and in openatv emc works fine. so why does it crash in emc if press epg button on remote. sorry if i post it someweher else here in this forum, but tried every thing

regards

nunigaia

hello i have still same question about enhanced Movie center crashes in obh 0.6 . i saw the enigma2 git comes fron openatv and in openatv emc works fine. so why does it crash in emc if press epg button on remote. sorry if i post it someweher else here in this forum, but tried every thing

regards

This is a temporary solution. It seems that is a problem with "eventview.py" .

Solution:

1) - Ftp to your STB and rename the file "eventview.pyo" file as per example "eventview_save.pyo"

2) - Unpack the attached file on your PC, to obtain the new " eventview.py " file and by FTP upload it to your STB to:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

You should get something like this:

upload_2016-11-17_9-18-11.png

3) - Restart your STB. ( the eventview.py ) will be compiled by your STB .... After restart you'll get a new "eventview.pyo" file on the folder --> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

upload_2016-11-17_9-24-5.png

Test enhanced movie center by pressing the INFO button on your RCU ... The crash and hang should be "gone", and you should get the information of your MEDIA on screen.

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• EventView.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2016-11-17_9-22-2.png
    upload_2016-11-17_9-22-2.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 5