OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Duo2

pibep

Vu+ Newbie
Mi caja vu se Conecta solo el segundo sintonizador y se bloquea a menudo, por la mañana tengo que desconectar la corriente y volver a conectar porque no funciona.

tom001

Vu+ User
Hi i reflasht the Box After the Problems with the online Update, but now the Auto resolution (AV Settings) don't work. Is this a bug?

asimaslam

Vu+ Newbie
On the last update the OSD menu transition is change to slide in style, can any one have an idea to how to change it back to default transition.

Thanks

Nitemare

Vu+ User
On the last update the OSD menu transition is change to slide in style, can any one have an idea to how to change it back to default transition.

Hi,
I got animations to work again ... after on-line update ... I had animation sweeping across screen. then downloaded "animationsetup" from Black Hole Feeds Plugin/sytempluguins and after restart my Animation Button was enabled (Lacroma V2 MX Skin) and i was able to choose the animation of my choice (Simple Fade).

Hope that helps?

asimaslam

Vu+ Newbie

Hi,
I got animations to work again ... after on-line update ... I had animation sweeping across screen. then downloaded "animationsetup" from Black Hole Feeds Plugin/sytempluguins and after restart my Animation Button was enabled (Lacroma V2 MX Skin) and i was able to choose the animation of my choice (Simple Fade).

Hope that helps?
Thanks it worked

tom001

Vu+ User
once again the question because of the auto resolution that don´t work? And were are the 1080i Version´s? In Germany many programs are 1080i.
Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-16 um 15.42.10.png
Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-16 um 15.43.18.png

Seth_72

Vu+ User
when using emc i obh the subtitles dont work so good because always have to activate subtitles for every movie i want to watch all the time , in bh 2.17 always perfekt, .
why i use obh it has the perfect fonts in subtitles, better option in setting soif that option and settings would make a perfect BH

superglud

BH Lover
You can not update the original version, it is not possible due to changes in the OE-A git.

So reflash with the new file, that has been added to the first post of this thread.

OR

Don't reflash and never update.

The choice is yours.

Are you sure ?

I am still updating manually without any issues.
(without installing the new image build _20161211)

OBH
Information:
Last update 2016-12-16

Am i good ??
or do you still think i need to reflash with the new build ?

Best regards

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Obh .04 better with enhanced movie center open atv support this. Question why the change,using emc in 0.6 only lcd4linux display works not other one is black, why? .

Keep up the good job

Regards Seth_72

Ev0

Admin
Obh .04 better with enhanced movie center open atv support this. Question why the change,using emc in 0.6 only lcd4linux display works not other one is black, why? .

Keep up the good job

Regards Seth_72
We changed to openvix git when the oe-a jumped from 3.2 to 3.4, for obh 0.6 as it gave us the option of more compact images and cleaner coding.

As for emc, i'm sorry I have no idea why it is not working for you now.