OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Solo2

HDaddict

Vu+ Newbie
Check button setup settings ... on user interface settings.

<MENU>; <SETUP>; <SYSTEM>; <USER INTERFACE>; <BUTTON SETUP>;

best regards
nunigaia
Already tried that, but I can't seem to chose DOWN LONG or UP LONG to change this setting. I can't only chose UP or DOWN as I show in the screenshot

Is there a way to disable PIP at all? I'm not interested in it.

Attachments

• 1_0_19_7DF_14_800_DCA0000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_19_7DF_14_800_DCA0000_0_0_0.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 88

yura21

Vu+ User
About Refresh Rate (multi) and "Video mode not supported" when I try to play some video files (example .mkv).
I have this problem only on my old Sony TV, on new Samsung works fine. But on OpenATV 5.3 I don't have any problem with Refresh Rate on my old TV, can you fix this? I use last version 0.6.005 (updated from feed)

Attachments

• 4097_0_1_1_0_0_0_0_0_0.jpg
    4097_0_1_1_0_0_0_0_0_0.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 50

bbchd

Vu+ Newbie
Hi admin ,

plz Post new update of OPEN BLACK HOLE vu solo2 because when i update my Reciever Image in Online after restart Enigma my VUSOLO2 get slowly and get bug !! so plz insert last Update or version of this image for update with Flashmemory

thanks

Pedro C

Vu+ User
What are you on about? There's no bug with the update. Maybe you should reflash your box with the image with the very latest updates instead of doing a online update.

bbchd

Vu+ Newbie
What are you on about? There's no bug with the update. Maybe you should reflash your box with the image with the very latest updates instead of doing a online update.

after Update my Box in online and restart box , the box Get Slow and Delay on Channel menu that when I Press Up/Down Button in Channels Menu(List) or Right/Left For move 10x 10x Channels in List , Box Do it very Slowly and With 3 sec Delay
this is my Problem after Update version 0.6 Already posted.!!!!!!!!!!!

Giovani

Vu+ Newbie
Good morning and thanks for this beautiful software, however I have a problem. I download skins from server, I install them but on the skins list I have only the default skin. What could be the problem?

Thanks

HDaddict

Vu+ Newbie
Good morning and thanks for this beautiful software, however I have a problem. I download skins from server, I install them but on the skins list I have only the default skin. What could be the problem?

Thanks
Did you chose the skin in the settings?
Setup --> Settings --> system --> User interface --> Skin setup

And then chose the skin you downloaded and reload GUI.

HDaddict

Vu+ Newbie
Is there a way to have kodi in full street with 1920x1080 resolution? I can only see 720p resolution

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

rocalondon

Vu+ Newbie
I have a Vu Solo2 with Open BH 0.6 installed and the Transcoding doesn't work, with Open BH 0.1 was working.
How I could see if transcoding is anable?
When I am within the Transcoding setup and I press the Advance (blue button) option nothing happens, is it normal?

bbchd

Vu+ Newbie
after Update my Box in online and restart box , the box Get Slow and Delay on Channel menu that when I Press Up/Down Button in Channels Menu(List) or Right/Left For move 10x 10x Channels in List , Box Do it very Slowly and With 3 sec Delay
this is my Problem after Update version 0.6 Already posted.!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Resolve my Problem ----- up

rocalondon

Vu+ Newbie
Please, any new about my query?

"I have a Vu Solo2 with Open BH 0.6 installed and the Transcoding doesn't work, with Open BH 0.1 was working.
How I could see if transcoding is anable?
When I am within the Transcoding setup and I press the Advance (blue button) option nothing happens, is it normal?"

yura21

Vu+ User
OpenBH 0.6.012 and still have the same bug with Refresh Rate "Video mode not supported" on my old TV (like on OpenVIX). On OpenSPA, OpenATV 5.3, OpenPLi 5.0 and stock image I don't have any problem. Maybe you can try to edit "VideoMode.pyo" /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens like on OpenATV?

Code:
https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/blob/master/lib/python/Screens/VideoMode.py

Last edited by a moderator:

rocalondon

Vu+ Newbie
There is an momentary issue with software update.
In order to solve your issue, you can wait until its fixed or by using telnet, enter the following commands ( one by one ):

Code:
killall -9 enigma2

opkg update && opkg upgrade

reboot

best regards
nunigaia

Is there any solution?
I have tryed with these commands and my vu solo2 is all the time in Starting....

best regards