OpenWebif full Bh 10.01.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Vip
This is OpenWebif full package for Black Hole images

OpenWebIf is the new Open source Web Interface.
It is more nice and more more more faster than old E2 WebInterface.

This version is updated to 10 jan 2012
This version include the pre-compiled templates that speed-up drammatically engine performance.
This is the full package for Bh images.

Upload in /temp
Install via Bh addons -> Manual Install Bh packages.

Have fun !

ow.png

Attachments

• Openwebif_200120110_bh.tgz
    1.5 MB · Views: 990

el_zari

BH Lover
I have installed it, but I see last WebInterface, not new WebInterface....any ideas?

Regards from Spain

Thanks a lot!

VTI

Vu+ User
hi all, what are the command line with NEW OpenWebIf??

with old webinterface for reboot/restart/standby i used:
Code:
wget -q -O - http://root:password@localhost/web/powerstate?newstate=2
# other options:
# 0 = Standby
# 1 = Deepstandby
# 2 = Reboot
# 3 = Restart E2

thx

DanielFran

BH Lover

Primero instalar las librerias en este orden

VERDE (plugins) / AMARILLO (addons).....
Instalación paquetes manual ipk
python-pprint_2.6.7-ml8.2_mipsel.ipk
python-cheetah_2.0.1-r1_mipsel.ipk
python-json_2.6.7-ml8.2_mipsel.ipk

Instalación paquetes BH (actualizacion 10/01/2012)
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/attachments/openwebif_200120110_bh-tgz.6114/

Do we need before to instal the 3 python ipk or they are included in the openwebif_200120110_bh-tgz file?

Thanks

yashar1357

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I installed it and works fine totally. But seems take a little bit longer time to opening stream in win media player. with VLC that is fine.

Ev0

Admin
Hi,
I installed it and works fine totally. But seems take a little bit longer time to opening stream in win media player. with VLC that is fine.
I find it quite a bit faster than the old webinterface for streaming especially on HD channels.

Maybe it's my box.

mebken

Vu+ User
Hi all,

I download the file to /tmp, install it by using manual Bh install and it's said succeful install! But there is nothing installed after restart.
So I repeat the step (download+manual install twice and result=succesful install) but still nothing installed (I verify manually with telent the files, there no files from openwebif package).

Fianlly I decide to do it manually: I open the open_webif and extract it in desktop. After I send manually the files to vusolo by FTP. I restart and change the port number (to 80). Finally it's working! I think it's faster for streaming! HD channels works but with some freeze (I think it's due to my network because I use the wifi connection between desktop and Vusolo).

One remarq is that in the "box info" the kernel version is "unkown" but the firmware is "Blackhole 1.7.0" Could you please verify for the kernel version in VUSOLO boxes?

I suggest to add it to download BH server to avoid instllation issues!

ilmago

BH Lover
One remarq is that in the "box info" the kernel version is "unkown" but the firmware is "Blackhole 1.7.0" Could you please verify for the kernel version in VUSOLO boxes?

I suggest to add it to download BH server to avoid instllation issues!

Hi, with my solo is all perfect...have a look here...

ps: i've installed as a plugin, i've not replaced the file like you..

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 111

kratos

BH Lover
Perche nelle nuove BH non viene inserita questa bellissima openwebinterface di default invece della solita?

saluti

Status
Not open for further replies.