OpenWebif full Bh 10.01.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogens150

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
When I unzipp this file I get usr folder with bin & lib subfolders. What can I upload in my temp folder on Vu+, the all folder or some files only? Not easy to be anewbie :)
Rogens150
VU+ Duo BH172 HDD 1To

rogens150

Vu+ Newbie
you have to upload in /tmp folder the file .tgz uploaded by Logan
Thanks, my clue was that after download I got the file without .tgz and the archive type was WinRAR. Now I uploaded this file in temp folder and it is working for the moment only for the free on air channel. How can I force to open the VLC because it tries to open the win mediaplayer.
:)

rogens150

Vu+ Newbie
Now when i set to yes to enable http authentification the web page requires my ID and pw. I enter root and leave blank for pw nothing happen. I enter the pw what I used for ftp or telnet it does not work no more. Any advice please.

tobler

Vu+ User
first test with it and works very fine
very nice job!
:)
please remember, if possible, in the future to add something for allow dish/antenna fine alignment: allow to zap channels and some signal level/ber data's

mrzouz

Vu+ Newbie
Hi can someone help please Im newbie in enigma. I installed the plugin and it was fine. However I thought I will get rid of the old webinterface and i cinterhanged the port of both. So old changed to 8088 and new to 80. After restart it just keeps restarting on and on with green screen in between mentioning something about the webinterface.
Can someone help please
Thanks

mrzouz

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks I got it solved. I used ftp to delete the openwebif from
Usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions.
I guess. I will reinstall it but this time I will not play with ports.

Use a program so you can access to your box through telnet and ftp, like dcce2_146
Go to telnet and type: init 4
This will stop enigma2, then go through ftp to: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
Then remove one of the folders WebInterface or OpenWebif
Go back to telnet and type: reboot
Box will reboot and it should be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.