OpenWebif full Bh 10.01.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluered

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
I have installed openwebif on my VU+ Solo and it works fine. But when using openwebif to watch channels on my PC, I need to have parental control password on some channels (not all), the same way as I use parental control on my box. Actually I use whitelist method for this on my VU+ Solo. Do you have any idea?
Thanks a lot.

rytas

Vu+ User
This is a old version.Can I ask team where to download latest version which includes feature to enable xbmc ?

PieFav

Administrator
Is it possible to connect to OpenWebif from another network ( from my office )?
Yes like the standard webif need to open and forward the poert 80 in your router. (not recommended)
Minimun put in the config the password, but I would recommend you use ssh with port 22, and use putty with port forword.
*p://souptonuts.sourceforge.net/sshtips.htm
________

Si puedes usar OpenWebif exatamente como lo hacias antes con la webif normal, abriendo el porto 80 en el router.

Como minima precaucion pones una contraseña en la config de OpenWebif

Yo te recomiendo usar el porto 22 en SSL es muy facil configurar Putty y crear un reenvío de puerto en la 80

rosfe

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

i use openwebif also for streaming outside my home, but i have a little problem with HD channel (streaming working no fine...delay..etc.e.tc..etc..)
anyone know if its possible modify the quality video ??? example downgrade the quality...

thks

rurs

Vu+ Newbie
I have a request: I would like the option to set timers on Radio channels. This was possible in the old web interface, but now only tv channels show up when you access timers.

raikol

Vu+ Newbie
i dont know if it is the correct place for asking ... but can both plugins live together (in different ports????)
i need the original webinterface for the autotimer webeditor ........ but i like how the openwebif works

Tamaki

Administrator
i dont know if it is the correct place for asking ... but can both plugins live together (in different ports????)
i need the original webinterface for the autotimer webeditor ........ but i like how the openwebif works
Teorically i think there is no problem with different ports, but i never tried.
I don't know if you can manage to make webif work on an image with openwebif, because maybe soem libs are requested.

During the period when webif was the default one, we made openwebif work on a different port.

Status
Not open for further replies.