Stream TV

daif01

Vu+ Newbie
is it possible to use Stream tv/ Stream tv player with black hole 1.7.3 ? i use it with official image from 30/4-2012, it was great, but i like black hole image.
thanks in advance.
best regards.

chevrolet

Vu+ Newbie
Seems not to work on BL Hole, I'm craching to eveytime.
Try (google) "nStreamplayer" and " nkTVplayer" looks like Stream TV and is working on BL.Hole.
have fun.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
I stream a channel on PC and wish to stream it on TV with StreamTV of BH1.7.4. Have tried to google about this subject, but only succeeded in having Green Screens! Could someone lead us to add and edit the channel list of StreamTV. Thanks

chevrolet

Vu+ Newbie
It's not working with Black Hole.
You better google for " Nstreamplayer" / "Nktvplayer" working o.k. with BH.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
It's not working with Black Hole.
You better google for " Nstreamplayer" / "Nktvplayer" working o.k. with BH.

StreamTV is working with BlackHole and in Universe too. Not that is excellent, but is working. See my post ="http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/stream-tv-player.6579/#post-53716"]stream tv player tv player[/URL]
Maybe in future updates of BlackHole Images they could either make StreamTV working better or add Nstreamplayer or Nktvplayer. Though in my case it was more that I was doing something wrong than StreamTV is not good enough.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
On a similiar thread on this Forum, in the Italian section, there is a request for channel lists which comprise new channels, as it seems that there is interest for new channels, but few know how. Personally am interested too and haven't succeeded yet in converting channels to play on StreamTV. With the help of Angelofsky 1980 I added a new channel to the stream list. This is The Country Network. A 24/7 channel playing Country Music Videos. I'm posting this channel here and wish that others who have different channels, other than there is on the StreamTV, will do likewise and post them here. One can easily edit the list to add the channels which he likes.

<iptv>
<name>SEGroup AFN</name>
<icon>ctn.png</icon>
<type>rtmp:4097:</type>
<uri>rtmp://cp54218.live.edgefcs.net/live/SEGroup_AFN@14881 swfUrl=http://www.freeetv.com/modules/Video_Stream/plugins/akaim/liveplayer.swf</uri>
</iptv>

fumbduck

Vu+ User
Or you could try this
1channel plugin for VU+ Duo

Install:
extract and copy the folder to
usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

I found that movies work fine but the tv shows don't for some reason (if someone finds a fix for tv shows please let me know)

Attachments

• 1channel.zip
    15 KB · Views: 155

ripblade

Vu+ User
yep tried this very good,
watched a whole movie last night on it excellent!
if anybody could do work on the gui and search function it would be better than neflix.
i havnt good a clue myslef but thanks for the heads up on this.
is there any other plugins like this with may the fuction to watch lets say more up to date films?

chevrolet

Vu+ Newbie
check this out maybe interesting. Use a translate machine or learn Russian,hahah

PHP:
http://www.pristavka.de/index.php/topic,10479.0.html