Stream TV

chevrolet

Vu+ Newbie
Please ,No outside links!
Thank you!
Sorry for that, excuses.

There is also "NStreamplayer" . Info about this you will find on the same Russian forum, check "enigma2 and IPTV" on left top of homepage.
That's all I know, played both on my VU+ Duo but removed them, it's hard to get any good adresses/links that play not Russian/Turk.
V8

chevrolet

Vu+ Newbie
By the way, I know that "Dursun55" knows/post a lott about xml files etc etc.
Google "Dursun55" or "Dursun55.xml" etc etc........ and you will find out.

f1ngers

Vu+ Newbie
Has anyone tried a stream using authentication with this plugin? Looking at subscribing to
Code:
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?&c_id=mlb&affiliateId=mlbMENU

Edit by angelofsky1980: no live links please.

chevrolet

Vu+ Newbie
@f1ngers,
This is a pay tv station over internet so you cannot take that for free unless you know a "crack"(most unlikely) or someone that want you to take his entry (password etc) to watch this channel.
V8

f1ngers

Vu+ Newbie
@f1ngers,
This is a pay tv station over internet so you cannot take that for free unless you know a "crack"(most unlikely) or someone that want you to take his entry (password etc) to watch this channel.
V8

No, I understand that mate. That's why I said "looking at subscribing to". Just wondering if I was to subscribe are there parameters in the plugin for authenication?

Don Andres

BH Lover
Anyone knows how to implement and get working the following Live Tv channel stream on Vu+ Ultimo HD ? :
Code:
http://livetvfreein.net/starvijay.html

mtfroz

Vu+ User
Hi,

I modified the StreamTV plugin using attached files in order to support more rtmpdump options in xml list and
better connection error handling .
Also added an example xml list (stream syntax has changed) with a lot of streams and associated icons.

I hope it will be useful .

enjoy!

Attachments

• streamtv.tar.gz
    196.7 KB · Views: 224

pintu

Vu+ Newbie
try replacing & with %
I had the same problem uri containing the symbol & crashes the plugin. Does replacing the symbol & with % work for anyone - I will try it in the evening at home and was jsut wondering whether Evo - you had any success? Thanks

pintu

Vu+ Newbie
I had the same problem uri containing the symbol & crashes the plugin. Does replacing the symbol & with % work for anyone - I will try it in the evening at home and was jsut wondering whether Evo - you had any success? Thanks
Well - if anyone else has this problem, I used the <![CDATA[rtmp://.......]]> and his works.