Transponders - Satellites // VU Zero - VU Solo 2 question

gogglebox

Vu+ User
Hi Mick,
Presumably I should then manually update my channels once a week or so... but then hopefully that will not create new folders like autobouquet does... I will give it a go. BTW I tried that dreamboxedit, very nice, does the same thing as E-channelizer.
Cheers,
Mark.

There is also the possibility of just doing it on the box. It's easy to create a bouquet and add channels to it and rearrange to the order you prefer. Whatever though, if you decide to reflash your box for whatever reason, make a copy of them to somewhere off your box, like to a memory stick, so that you only have to copy them back afterwords instead of starting from scratch.

If you're finding though that bouquets are constantly being overwritten, you can make a copy onto the stick plugged into your Zero. They don't take up a lot of room. Do you have a way to telnet into the box?

fredphoesh

Vu+ Newbie
There is also the possibility of just doing it on the box. It's easy to create a bouquet and add channels to it and rearrange to the order you prefer. Whatever though, if you decide to reflash your box for whatever reason, make a copy of them to somewhere off your box, like to a memory stick, so that you only have to copy them back afterwords instead of starting from scratch.

If you're finding though that bouquets are constantly being overwritten, you can make a copy onto the stick plugged into your Zero. They don't take up a lot of room. Do you have a way to telnet into the box?

Hi, yep, Im using E-Channelizer which is great... backs up a copy to your pc and easy to arrange a bouquet. I have also disabled autobouquet since it does no good for me, and tried a manual scan, which did result in an extra folder, but only one... What I don't know is if any channels went off air because of a change in transponder or whatever happens, I don't know whether the manual scan will correct the channel details of the channels in my custom bouquet, or not... I have used filezilla on the box too... pretty easy...

Mick12334

If a channel changes frequency you get it re-named as N/A, if it just changes PIDS, then it scans it in again.
Check the kingofsat update thread, on the forum.