TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

coz1

Vu+ Newbie
i need to report a problem with tsmedia 7.94 and tsmedia 7.95 using vu+solo and blackhole i2.1.0.1 mage . i know a new version has been released but this problem may also occur on the latest version so its worth mentioning here .

with tsmedia 7.94 after about 1 week when i pressed menu button and selected tsmedia , tsmedia started to load but only for a few seconds and then tsmedia disappeared from the screen . this caused the box to be stuck , the box had to be rebooted , i tried this 3 times and every time tsmedia failed . tsmedia had worked fine up to this point , so the problem just occured and i dont know why .

this problem also occured on two other vu+solo boxes in other houses also using blackhole image , so it is just not my box . some people may not have noticed this problem because a new version of tsmedia that is tsmedia 7.95 was released , so if anyone had 7.94 and quickly upgraded to 7.95 they may not have noticed this problem .

tsmedia 7.95 has the same problem , after allmost 2 weeks of working ok tsmedia 7.95 now has the above problem . if i press menu and select tsmedia it loads a few seconds and then disappears from the screen and the box is stuck . on tsmedia 7.94 and tsmedia 7.95 after this problem starts tsmedia will not work , if you uninstall and reinstall tsmedia it may fix the problem for a few days and then the problem may return .

i know there is now tsmedia 7.96 but i am posting as this problem may also be a problem in the new version of tsmedia ,i hope this post helps to fix the problem . i would like to post my tsmedia error log but i cant find it in my box (maybe because tsmedia does not work ) can anyone tell me the correct location of tsmedia error log so i check ? thank you .

same problem again version 8 ?? anyone know whats causing this???

LouLFC

Vu+ Newbie
Does anyone know how to get tsmedia movies to work? All options don't work. Keeps saying 'Error: Addon error, no returned data, check details with info button'. Any ideas?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I just updated to the Version 8.3, All of I tried don't work. Keeps saying 'Error: Addon error, no returned data, check details with info button'. Any ideas? Does anyone know how to get tsmedia movies to work? The version 8.2 worked yeaterday. somethings wrong? help please.

popolis

Vu+ Newbie
per tsmedia hoprovato ultima versione 8.3 Come mai la Funzione youtube sul firmware pkt TROVA i file di di di ma nn li legge Rimane in nero ... riproducendo non lima il youtube per il resto tsmedia va a tutto

per tsmedia hoprovato ultima versione 8.3 Come mai funzionare su youtube firmware pkt TROVA i file di di ma nn li legge Resta in nero ... non la Riproduzione di file di di youtube per il tsmedia resto va in giro

popolis

Vu+ Newbie
[QUOTE = "Ennegi, posta: 159,110, Membro: 17947"] TSmedia 8.4

Grazie a mfaraj5 7.

Se ti piace this, si prega di lasciare ringraziamento UN
[/ QUOTE]
con una media ts 8,4 youtube non funziona rimane in nero non riprodurre video