TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

Dangs

Vu+ Newbie
Mfaraj57 is there a way of locking adult content in the like of vidics and showbox whenever you go to recently added movies for example a lot of adult movies show on list even when adult content is turned off in settings

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Thank for the very powerfull plugin. However, if the coders can add some function which is able to minimum the download-interface to a small windows in a place used can move, it would be very user-friendly. Also many users would be very appreciated if it can add a fresh fuction when user checks the downloaded file location. (currently, some files are sorted but not updated (refreshed). Any one has a way to contact the coder, please copy the wishes to them. I have no way to contact them.

garryboy

Vu+ Newbie
Anyone else having problems downloading movies to hard drive. I can stream fine but when I select download it begins the download at 0% then immediately disappears. Not had this before

Markiow

Vu+ Newbie
Garry,

When I had the same problem I did not get an answer on here but as soon as I upgraded to 8.9 all was working ok again. No help to you I know, but might need to be deleted and reinstalled?

garryboy

Vu+ Newbie
Garry,

When I had the same problem I did not get an answer on here but as soon as I upgraded to 8.9 all was working ok again. No help to you I know, but might need to be deleted and reinstalled?
Tried deleting and reinstalling it. Made no difference. Will wait to see if next release makes any difference.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I have noticed another issue . when I return from the downloading page to the file list page, I need to press serveral times of the exit button. It used to press once. I am not sure whether there are some compatibility issue among BH2.1.5, TSMedia 8.9 and the Skin

Markiow

Vu+ Newbie
Anyone else found that when watching NBC Sports Live Extra, they are always on a commercial break on TSMedia but not on Kodi...Hmmm Strange.
(Admins not sure if I am able to mention what I have...if I have broken the rules, please remove my post)

2wild2tame

Vu+ Newbie
thanks man saved me lot of efforts trying to install iptv updater on duo 2

to Guly: t[if i want to add my list or a single iptv, how to do? ] to add a list you copy a m3u list in etc/tsmedia /m3u+open tsmedia

on the left list look for userstream m3u +ok an there is the list

josagi

Vu+ User+++
TSmedia enigma2 plugin 9.0 Beta2

THX mfaraj57

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_9.0_beta2_all.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 31

josagi

Vu+ User+++
TSmedia oe2 v9.0 BETA_4

THX mfaraj57