1channel (putlocker) Plugin by @subixonfire

New version:

- source find speedup
- some small fixes

For no-usb version just delete usb.pyc and usb.pyo files from plugin folder.

Openpli2.0/3.0 based images, use py2.7 version!

Ipk's will be built later today, or tomorrow...

Attachments

• 1channel_30.07.2012_py2.7.zip
    27 KB · Views: 106
  • 1channel_30.07.2012_py2.6.zip
    26.9 KB · Views: 75

sato

Vu+ Newbie
Here are ready to use folders for 1channel (with/without usb) even there is no problem to download both versions from the server.
0.jpg 1.jpg Copy to: usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
I have tried no usb and usb version and if compared to the older version that I mentioned on page 3, I could see the difference immediately. It is faster & gives you more streaming options.
What I think is needed to mention is the fact, that some sites (links) do not allow direct playing of the choosen file.
2.jpg If you get the same message, it is necessary to select 4 - NO and then press the PLAY button on your remote. Playing should start immediately afterward. 3.jpg 4.jpg
P.S.: If it comes to the usb version I have a question. I didn`t see any option to choose a usb drive, so does it mean it chooses the one recognized by my VU+? I didn`t experience any freezing during tests with no usb version, too, so I can`t tell the difference whether it uses my flash drive or it doesn`t. I thought it will be necessary to choose the location as for other applications....

By the way a friend of mine has tried to install it on his VU+ Duo and says it works great as well. No green screen..... and the same situation is on mu VU+ Uno (BH 1.7.5).

Thank you, subixonfire for a great job!

Attachments

• 1channel usb.zip
    39.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 1channel (nousb).zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 113
Usb drive is selected automatically, plugin basically searches for all connected usb or hdd drives, checks if they have minimum 700mb free space, if they are writable, then uses the one with largest free space...

While you are watching a movie or tv show, if usb is working on root of usb drive there should be "1ch_tmp.flv file...

Usb support will not work without subprocess python module...

You need "python-subprocess" module probably (it is hard to know without crash log) thats why it crashes... Download it from add-ons manager or what ewer it's called.

There is another update coming but can't tell when...

ripblade

Vu+ User
Thank you do much subixonfire this a fantastic plugin can't wait to see what the update is like,
Keep up the great work man.

ripblade

Vu+ User
Do you think that the next update of this plugin it will work properly with the BH 1.7.6 & 1.7.7 ?
It won't pause step forward or back on these versions of BH image, works perfect on BH 1.7.5

runmo

Vu+ Newbie
hi, indeed great plugin. I have 1 problem, I can't find the way to pauze, forward or rewind when using 1channel plugin on blackhole 1.7.7 and vti 4.2.1.
Any idea how to solve problem. Thank you.

Probably not, this method that I use to play video files in enigma2 is partially taken from dreamexplorer plugin. I don't know why this code doesn't work in this images.

How is Mytube working? If Mytube is ok, any other plugin that plays some kind of video files then i can maybe take a look what it does(if source is available) than use something like that in my plugin.

runmo

Vu+ Newbie
Probably not, this method that I use to play video files in enigma2 is partially taken from dreamexplorer plugin. I don't know why this code doesn't work in this images.

How is Mytube working? If Mytube is ok, any other plugin that plays some kind of video files then i can maybe take a look what it does(if source is available) than use something like that in my plugin.
Hi,

First thx for reply,
as info
forward, rewind, play,pauze,stop all worked on black hole 1.7.5 and vti 4.1
Tested meoboot with bh 1.7.7 and vti 4.2.1 :
with both images :
stop button, play button and also pauze button ok (not colored buttons but buttons on last and second last row vu+ duo remote) , forward and rewind not working
hope this can be helpfull for you

runmo

Vu+ Newbie
update for subixonfire :
1channel plugin working perfectly again with vti 4.2.1 after latest software update 4/9
sure there will be solution for bh 1.7.7 or later version to.
regards
runmo

ripblade

Vu+ User

subixonfire cant wait for your next update its with out doubt the best plugin maybe a nice skin or somthing'
any how keep up the great work huge fan, thanks man.

sandokan

Vu+ Newbie
With another image,this plugin work perfekt...also autor dont need to do anything,maybe coder can help ;)

ripblade

Vu+ User
With another image,this plugin work perfekt...also autor dont need to do anything,maybe coder can help ;)
sandokan I can say thanks to whom ever I like, and there is no harm in suggestions!
if I code myself I would,
reading back on most of my posts you seem to jumping on me with telling me what I can & cant do!
I am all for constructive criticism but your replays to me are always condescending
so just lay off or l will have to report abuse.

sandokan

Vu+ Newbie
No my friend,you did not understand me :)
I did test last night this plugin and Airplugin for Uno and i saw that something are working corectly on another image..thats why i wrote this before ;)
Why schould Autor change something when it allready work?
But if you feel my post not corect,than report abuse or how do you call it :rolleyes:

sandokan

Vu+ Newbie
Ah come,its no problem...;)
I did find solution for Airplugin also,but we need to install 0.2.4 Version somehow :(

this is my current to do list:

1. Using "/ hdd" or "/ hdd/1ch" path for temporary video files.
2. Saving temporary video files with the name of the movie / series in the file name.
3. The possibility of holding temporary files.
4. Some sort of list of temporary files, the possibility of deleting or watching again.
5. Download in background - Watch later.
6. Manually continue downloading or streaming when internet connection breaks.

All comments and ideas welcome...