Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.2 (media-tree)

Then search for <!-- 151 Subtitles --> because now you`ve changed the wrong section, you need to go further down below in the skin.xml

sspol

Vu+ User
Then search for <!-- 151 Subtitles --> because now you`ve changed the wrong section, you need to go further down below in the skin.xml
thx
i can not find <!-- 151 Subtitles --> in skin.xml
when i search it nothing happens
can you please show me this section in a picture ?!!

sspol

Vu+ User
Here you go.
You do know that someone set the font size bigger on the srt subs.
Just let me know if it`s working ok now for you.

grtz.

thx

i changed the font size for srt subs

i tested your skin and it is ok very good

can you learn me with picture that where do you change ? and this position in skin.xml where is it? i want understand

please learn me

rogens150

Vu+ Newbie
You need an usb stick to install this image.

To install the image:
- Unzip the attached file and copy the folder "vuplus" into an usb stick FAT 32 formatted;
- Connect the usb stick to the DUO (it have to be power off by the switch on the rear);
- Power on the DUO by the switch and follow the instruction you will see on display;
- After upgraded the image, remove the usb stick and reboot the DUO.

Before to install this image you need to upgrade your Duo boot loader:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/vu-duo-boot-loader-updgrade.3555/
Hi,
To upgrade this image to BH 1.7.3 must I to upgrade again the Duo boot loader?
Thanks for your cinfirmation.

VU4ME

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
i have this black hole image 1.7.2 image installed and it is working great with no issues, one thing i cant get my head around is, how do i delete a recorded movie from the recorded files list? , without playing the movie then press the stop button the select delete this movie, am i missing something or is there an easier way ?
best regards

a911

The BH Lover
Hello,
i have this black hole image 1.7.2 image installed and it is working great with no issues, one thing i cant get my head around is, how do i delete a recorded movie from the recorded files list? , without playing the movie then press the stop button the select delete this movie, am i missing something or is there an easier way ?
best regards

From BH Addon server, Dload the plugin: Advance Movie Selection!

Then,for setup , to your liking:-
Go to Menu>Setup>Setup Advance Movie Selection!

Have Fun w/BHImages